Step Up

"Lena come on! Were going to be late!" said Malachi yelling up the stairs.

I came down the stairs and gave him a death stare being pregnant is not fun. I was peeing which is something that I have been doing nonstop since I found out I was pregnant a month ago.

"Stop fucking rushing me" I said to Malachi who just stayed quite, another messed up thing about me being pregnant is that I don't hold my tongue so well anymore anf people easily annoy me.

We got in the car and made our way to my doctors office it was time for my monthly check up. I'm now almost three months pregnant and Malachi has been driving me crazy picking out clothes and furniture and moving it to our new house. Speaking of new house he won't tell me where he says that its perfect and that Ill love it so I guess we will see.

We go to my doctors and I was greeted my Kelly a petite asian woamn with bright brown eyes and a warm smile.

"Hello Ms. Lena your glowing aren't you"

"Thank you Kelly" I said signing in.

"Hello daddy to be" she said looking Malachi smiling.

Malachi just gave her a weak smile, he gets really nervous when it comes to the baby and I but he's excited as well.

We sat as Kelly went to go get my doctor Ms. Baxter. She's a big woman in her 40's. She has big hair and full lips all in all she's loving and I'm glad she will be delivering my baby.

"Oh Lena, Malachi come on back"

Malachi grabbed my hand and we walked back. I got up on the table and Ms.Baxter came in she dif her usual check up. She pulled my shirt up and put the cool jelly on my stomach and showed Mal and I our baby.

After checking me up Ms.Baxter sat with us and started asking us questions.

"So are you excited in 7 months you will be a mommy" she said a huge smile on her face.

"Yes I'm very excited, are you Malachi" I asked looking at his nervous face.

"I'm excited baby" he said in a weak voice.

"Baby calm yourself,Lena is strong and you two are going to have a healthy and happy baby-stop being scared baby " said Ms. Baxter holding Malachi's hand.

He smiled and nodded, "But Momma Baxter let me ask you something " he said looking happy. "Yes baby" said Ms. Baxter rolling back to her cart.

"When will our baby be here?... like I mean when is Lena's due date?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Ummm from here she should be due on June 21st"

"Awwee that's your birthday baby!" I said getting all excited. Malachi kissed me and the happiness was written on his face. We finished up talking and got all our information and walked out.

"Do you want to go get some lumch baby " asked Malachi.

I scrunched my face, " Ummmm sure, but can we get it to go baby I'm just tired" I said rolling my neck.

"Yeah baby, you want to go see Silla and Nick? Kaylee and Kev are over ther so we can all relax awhile." he said holding my hand.

"Alright baby" I said smiling

We pulled up at Thai Arroy a small Thai cuisine and I orderd some sweet and sour chicken with white rice. An order of teriakyi chicken and some thai bread. I was starving.

I left Malachi and walkes to the WAWA that is in the same shopping mall and got myself a Gatorade. I was standing in line when this girl kept looking at me and I politley smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Mmm calm down Lena don't beat this bitch ass" I said in my head I'm trying to stay in a good mood so I just bought the Gatorade and was talking to my friend Sam who was was working there when the same girl that was staring at me stank came over and stokd near me.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Yeah are you Lena?!" she asked rolling her neck

"Yeah I'm Lena and you are?" I asked

"I'm Jenna the sane girl fucking your man, mmmm I was just looking at you and I keep asking myself why King would be attracted to your fat ass." she said blatenly and now everyones eyes in the store were all on me.

I felt all my anger come through me and I let that bitch have it.

"One bitch I'm not fat! And the reason he's attracted to me is because I look way better than your ragedy ass and I'm not easy like you! Also I'm pregnant with his child! I'm having his baby because I'm a class girl unlike you obviously he doesn't think your on top because he's right back to me and girl let me tell you if I wasn't pregnant I would kick your ass but I'm not dumb enough to risk my baby over a nothing ass hoe. Now Sam girl ill text you later and you bitch get some better weave and oh your elbows are ashy." I reached in my bag and got my travel lotion and handed it to her, "Try Jergens bitch" and I walked out leaving her behind shocked and everyone in the store laughing.

I walked out and met Malchi in the car and I was beyond pissed, "Lena what's wrong"

"What's wrong Malachi! What's wrong is your bitch! Don't fucking know how to keep there place! Because you just fuck bitches and they come stepping to me talking shit!" I said angry and frustrated.

"Damn baby I'm sorry-I"

"Stop Malachi I want to go home" I said rubbing my stomach.

He stayed silent and drove us home. I got out and went upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom running a bath putting Vanilla and Lavender bath salts inside. I watched the bath fill then I got in and soaked all my feelings away. I must of stayed an hour in the tub. I got out and lotioned getting in aome sweats and a pink Tank my hair in a bun.

Malachi was waiting for me downstairs he had Oreo's and peanut butter. He offered me one and I accepted feeling hungry actually starved.

"I'm sorry Lena, I stopped talking to all of them I promise all I care about is you and the baby.

"I know Malachi she just made me so angry and I know your stepping up its just upsetting knowing you have all my.first yet I have none of yours." I said eating my Thai food from earlier.

"Girl you have My heart and my child which are the two first only the most special person gets to have. That's you and no other woman will take that away from you"

He kissed my cheek and I smiled, I love Malachi and I will be with him for a long time well for at. least thr next 18 years he and I will be inseparable.

*

*

*

Soo guys that was a quick chapter but cute none the least I will update again tonight because there are some other things that I want to add but I have the block coming over me so I'm going to take a break but I hope you enjoy ;) Please excuse my mistakes and VOTE,VOTE,VOTE!! Comment and Fan Me and ill br back guiisee so until next time~Ery<3