End to Happy

I was relaxing on the couch with Mal when I got a text from Kay. She been texting me for the past two weeks.

I scrunched my face up upset its been a couple of days since Kaylee and I have talked and I miss her. Yes her words hurt,but I can understand her situation and I probably would have said thr same plus I I've known her too long to throw away 13 years of being friends.

"What's wrong baby" said Mal holding my hand.

"Nothing its... Kaylee and I haven't talked in so long thar I don't know if she will-"

"Lena she's your best friend and she loves you just like you lover her. Call her and talk this out"

Mal was right, so I texted her.

Me- "Hey do you want to meet up for lunch?"

Kay-"Yes I'd love too Lena I'm soo sorry."

Me-"Kay We can talk about that today at lunch,but until then I'll see you at 2"

Kay-"Alright..well I'll see you then."

I went downstairs to see Malachi watching ESPN. I went and sat on his lap blocking the tv. He looked up instantly as his hands wrapped around my hips looking up into my eyes.

"You know if you keep doing things like this I will have no other reason but to take you right here and now." he said his fingers slipping under my shirt. I smiled and kissed his lips my head on his, "I talked to Kay and were going to lunch at 2, to talk and hopefully fix our relationship. I've missed her so much and I need my shopping buddy back."

He nodded his head flippin me on my back on the couch, "Well I'm proud of you and you two will get through it. you have been friends far too long to be fighting, but in the mean time. Its only 11 and I have you right where I want you." Malachi started kissing on my neck as he was undoing my jeans. I went to peel off his shirt and it landed on the floor.

By this time he had my shirt off and was kissing me down my stomach, I tried to pull his pants off but he moved my hands. "Its about you right now Lena so lay still and just relax." I looked into his honey eyes and listened to his orders and just let him take over.

He kissed my stomach softly tickliing my belly button moving lower this hands slowly lowering my panties. I breathed in sharply as the cool air hit my lower half. He kissed it lightly and as soon as his tongue was about to take over his phone rang. "Damn it" I thought he looked up at me and I shook my head for him not to stop. He hesitated and then leaned over and answered.

"Speak"

"...."

"I'll be right there, this better be worth me coming in. I was handeling business"

"...."

"One"

With that he looked back at me, and by this time I was pulling my sweats back up going to go up the stairs. I had to get ready to go to lunch with Kaylee and I was somewhat pissed. Mal has been taking his calls and leaving all the time he wanted at any hour of the night. He must of saw how disappointed I was because he followed right behind me.

"Lena...."

I didnt answer, just started to pick out my outfit for the day. "Lena" he said again stepping into my path looking me in the eyes.

"Mal just go, your boys are waiting for you. That is whar you care about" I said not meeting his eyes, he stood there and just looked around, "So your mad that I couldn't finish? Is that why your pissed? Hmmm?"

"Actually I'm not angry about that and since you want to yell at me like I'm your kid let me say this Mal. Stop making promises that you can't keep." He looked at me with confusion in his eyes, "What haven't I given you, what else could you need from me what promises have I not upheld?"