Define

Malachi Pov:

Its been almost three months since I've seen Lena or Mallory and I've never really felt so alone. I even heard she went out on a date with this nigga Paige a few times. I know her and I aren't together but I don't want another nigga in my house or around mu daughter.

I sat up in my bed looking at the time 7:00 am it read. I got up looking out the window and suddenly a flashback came to me. I saw Lena standing outside with her instrument in hand and iPod in the other. It brought me back when I just wanted to know her name or feel her touch to almost two and a half years later. Me being able to love her, hold her, our daughter. The same smile I had on my face went away because I no longer have Lena. I can't even hear her voice anymore let alone make her smile.

I felt a tear slip down my face as I brushed it away quickly as I got to the bathroom splashing water on my face. I looked in the mirror at this guy who lost his charm, his smile, his family.

"Damn you've lost yourself, YOU LOST EVERYTHING!" I said punching the mirror.

I felt myself slump over in my bathroom as the tears I've held in so long flow out like never before. I cried for Lena, for Mallory, for my mom, but most of all myself.

Lena Pov:

I was playing with Mallory as the doorbell rung. I picked her up bouncing her as she giggled all the way to the door.

"Who is it" I sang

"Us"

I opendd the door to see Prissilla, Kaylee and LuLu at the door.

"Say Hi Aunties" I said to Mallory waving her hand as she smiled.

"Oh precious come to Auntie Kaylee" as she wisked her out my arms.

"How's the wedding going?" I asked Kaylee sitting down on the sofa.

"Great girl, Its still a year away but were coming along nicely" she said smiling.

I smiled, flashing back to when Malachi gave me my promise ring. I wish we could have gotten to marriage and a wedding,but I shook that out of my head fast.

"So Lena how's this man Paige we all are hearing so much about" said Silla playing with baby Nick.

"He's good" I said half smiling.

"You don't say that so happy os everything alright?" said Zulu sitting next to me.

"Uh yeah just I really don't want to put myself into another relationship, I still-I still have hope Mal and I will work out. I want Mallory to her family." I said leaning my head back.

"I understand love" said Zulu rubbing my arm.

"So are you going to end things with Paige?" asked Kaylee.

"Yes I have too, I refuse to lead him on anymore" I grabbed my phone and called his number.

"Hello" said his deep voice.

"Hey Paige" I said getting up off the sofa walking into the kitchen.

"How are you beautiful?" he asked me.

"I'm alright actually but we need to talk" I said.

"Alright whats going on love?"

"Umm Paige your an amazing man,but I think we shouldn't be doing this anymore." I said softly

"So you wanna end things between us?" he asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Lena do you wanna meet me for dinner? We can talk about this more."

"No, Paige we have to end things now, its just that I'm not ready for another relationship honestly and I don't want to keep leading you on" I said

"I understand, but Lena let me tell you this. No matter how many times you run back to Malachi he won't be able to love you like I can."

I was shocked by his words amd angry, "Don't talk about Malachi like that ever again! Were done and just forget about me Paige!" I said hanging up the phone.

Zulu and Kaylee ran into the kitchen with questions in their eyes.

"I don't want to talk about" I said walking back into the living room.

Paige Pov:

She thinks this is over? Oh she is not only naive, but sadly mistaken. I want Lena and I will have her no matter what.

"Go get her" I said looking at my men.

"What about the child?"

"Bring my daughter too" I said

"Yes boss" and they left.

I sat back in my chair, soon my wife and daughter will be with me. Everything will be complete, plus if I can't have Lena no one can.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey Guys!! :)

First for all my new followers I fucking love yall. *excuse my language* You guys are amazing in every way.

Second thanks for the 2,000+ reads on What's Love! Like holy shit! Thankyou!!

I can't believe you guys are reading likr that I am so humbled I had lost hope on these books bit you make me want to write again.

So here is a new chapter I hope you love it. Its dedicated to myy new followers and everyone that has showed me love.

Thank you!

Remember Vote, Comment and Share guys! Oh follow too ;) Until next time

~Ery<3

*Sorry you may have to scroll ahead wattpad is being dumb*