...

"She's pregnant!"

"Yes boss"

"Who's baby is it?"

"Malachi's boss... he's the only she's ever slept with" said Zulu

"Thanks ZuLu for telling me the fucking obvious thing"

Zulu just stayed quite.

"How are you and Quan...? Sticking to the plan I hope"

"Yes Paige I am sticking to the plan. Fuck Quan, find out Malachi's business then bring them down so you can swoop in and take over"

"Great, come here baby" I said grabbing her hand pulling her onto my lap.

"How about this week you get close to Kaylee and Lena. The faster you get them to trust you the quicker we win baby"

"mmm Paige I love how you think" she said kissing my neck.

"You know I love you right"

"Yes Paige I know" She kissed me deelpy our tongues fighting against each other. Lets just say I put her to bed.

I was lying in bed next to Zulu but the only person on my mind was Lena. The fact that she was pregnant by idiot Malachi has me heated. That's supposed to be my child inn her. It was all part of the plan, meet with her at Target and get her number. Let her agree to a date. After a couple get invited in and give her the best night of her life. I know Malachi was her first but until she's had a taste of what I'm packing she hasn't had pleasure in my eyes.

I'm a man about my business and I will win, Malachi may have won against my "brother"but he won't win against me. If I'm going he is too and that's a promise.

*

*

*

So guys Paige mmmm wicked dude but also sexy. He has a plan that is crazy so keep reading to find out what happens. My whole Malachi and Lena series is going to have a book three added on to it :) There's a lot of action and detail and I want you guys to get it all. Anyway please excuse my mistakes and VOTE,VOTE,VOTE!! Comment and Fan Me please :) Also thanks for all the love you guys are great and until next time~ Ery <3