It will take time.

I opened the door, didn't even look through the peep hole just opened it. When I saw who it was my whole mood went lower a soaking wet Malachi was standing there with the word sadness written in his eyes.

Before I could say anything he was on his knees begging and pleading and begging somemore.

"I'm sorry" was what I heard though.

I looked down at the man I'm in love with on his hands and knees saying sorry and pleading with me to just love him again. My mind said shut the door and forget about Malachi and his lame ass excuses,but my heart wouldn't let me.

"Come in Malachi" I said low. He walked in and I closed the door behind him. We stood there looking at each other and he broke down just rambling all his mistakes again.

"Mal I can't understand you-please stop-" I said.

He just stared at me with his honey eyes and I just put a finger up and went up stairs and grabbed his shirt and shorts he left and a towel.

"Here dry off, put your clothes in the dryer. Meet me in the kitchen"

"Lena I-"

"Mal please we can talk in the kitchen just don't say anything now." I said walking away leaving him there.

He obviously has something to tell me, and I love him enough to hear him out. I'm still not sure though if I love him enough to forgive him.

I went into the kitchen and made some tea. Just as I was pouring the cups Malachi walked in and sat down his eyes on me.

I pushed the tea cup to him and sat on the stool on the other side of the island and just sipped mine. After minutes of awkward silence I spoke.

"Do you not want the tea?" I asked and he pushed it aside grabbing my hand.

"No I don't want the tea Alena I want you" he said

I snatched my hand back, "Welk maybe you should have thought of that before you cheated." I said looking away.

" I didn't cheat. Lena let me explain please, please just let me explain." he pleaded

I just nodded and he started talking. When he said that he didn't actually sleep with the girl it made me happy, but it also made me mad that he went to a nasty strip club and took the bitches number. Let alone that he thought about cheating. After he was done he begged me back and I looked away.

"Lena Please! I told you everything and I love you please"

"Malach love doesn't hurt me the way you've hurt me. Yes I'm happy you didn't sleep with her,but really if you were unhappy you should have said something to me about it and you should have been man enough to tell Quam that you couldn't go to the strip club because you have a fiance! Quan is single he can do what he wants but you claim to love me yet you think about cheating! Malachi I love you with everything in me and I want to be with you foe the reat of my life,but I refuse to be with a man who can't be faithful and realize that he has a good woman right here."

He just looked at me and then hung his head low.

"Alena please, without you life means nothing please" he said a tear running down his cheek and I wiped it away.

"Malachi I love you,but you need to change or I can't and wont be with you. You need to quit the game, you need to get your priorities in order and you need to figure out if you want to grow up and be a man. So I think its best if I give you this back." I slid the gold and white 4caret diamond ring to him and he more tears slipped down his face.

"That'd yours I gave it to you. you and I remember Lena please don't do this don't just give up on me."

"Malachi I'm not giving up on you I'm just saying we need time apart, you have things in your life that you need fixing and so do I thses past months have been a lot and I think its best we figure some things out. God knows that I want that ring and I want to be your wife but not now. Not until we are both ready and Mal your not ready yet." I said a tear slipping down my face.

"So what are we then huh?"

I walked over to him and kiaaed him deeply his arms tightening around me.

"I'm letting you go" I said stepping out his grip.

"But-"

"I want you to figure and fix all those things and I'm going to figure myself out as well and Mal if thinga change ill come back to you and never leave,but not until then."

He sat there for a minute and then finally shook his head. He kissed my head and whispered n my ear. "It will take time,but I promise you will see how much I love you Alena. I will be the man you want and need. I promise." He kissed me deeply and I didn't want him to break it but once he did I realized that he wasn't mine anymore, that any girl could now have him. Though I do know one thing that his heart belongs to me and that will never change.

*

*

*

*

Soo guys today was my last day of school thia is a special upload from me. I have no more work lol I'm excited,but anyway. Mal and Lena are over...for now. Will they be back together? Will Lena and Duke kindle something? Will Mal change? What will Silla's baby boy's name be? Anyway please excuse my mistakes and VOTE,VOTE,VOTE!! Comment and Fan me :) Also thanks for all the love you guys are amazing and this summer will be full of twist and turns,but until next time ~Ery <3