I will

"How you been man?" asked Kev standing next to me as I was counting my lasr stack.

"I've been good" I said. Even though its a lie.

"Man we all know you miss Lena like hell why don't you call her?"

"I've tried and she won't answer or shell answer and say "have you got out the game" and ill say "No" then she just hangs up"

Kev was quite for a minute, "Mal I got to tell you something" he said in a low tone.

"Alright Speak" I said

"Its bout Lena" he said looking away.

"What's wrong she alright? What happened" I said standing.

"Nah she fine its just that Mal I over heard Kay talking to her last night about Lena having some date with this nigga Paige."

My heart fell how could she, I thought but at the same time I know how she feek when she came over and saw me with that girl.

*Flashback*

I just finished getting mad brain from a girl, speaking of I don't even know her name. I heard a knock downstairs and it was Lena.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi, look I have some clothes still here can I grab em."

I turned and looked back then looked at her again.

"Uh its not the best time Lena."

"Why?" she said looking over me.

"Malachi, baby what's wrong" said the girl and the look on Lenas face spoke more than anything.

"Lena I'm-"

"No Mal save it have fun with your hoe!"

She got in her car and stormed away.

*End Flashback*

"Get me all the information you have on this nigga Paige" I said not looking up at Kev.

"Will do man, look she just doing this to get you jealous"

"Fuck Jealousy Kev! She's min and no other nigga is going to have her, I've never felt this way before any other girl id be like fuck her but not Lena. I love her I want her to be the mother of my child and I won't give up on her edn if she's given up on me."

I got up and put my money in my safe and made my way to my car.

"Mal! Mal!" said Kev calling behind me.

" Get me his mother fucking information." I said getting in my car driving the two hours to Lena's by the time I got there it was dark and her car was there. I knocked on the door pissed.

"Hey Mal" she said opening the door. She was in some soffee shorts and a tank with her hair in a messy bun. Damn she looked sexy.

I went past her in her house, pissed yelling at her.

"Who the fuck is Paige!" I said

"One nigga whothe fuck told you to come up in my house acting like you pay for shit!" she said iritated .

"WHO THE FUCK IS PAIGE! DID YOU FUCK HIM YET!"

"Malachi he's a friend and no I haven't fucked him"

I calmed down and I don't know what came over me but I pulled her close just hugging her, smelling the sweet vanilla rub off her.

"Promise me you won't, don't Lena"

"Malachi I wont, why are you coming up her acting like this!"

I didn't answer her but just kissed her. He soft lips fit perfectly next to mine. I lifted her up on the counter her legs wrapping around waist and her fingers running over my waves. Our tongues were at war and all the pint up frustration we both had was coming out. She peeled my shirt off and i took hers off, kissing her neck.

I picked her up and took her to her room falling lightly on top of her my kisses going to her chest, my right hand undoing her bra.

I sucked and licked each one of her nipples and her soft moans were coming through loudly. "Ah Malachi" I went down to her stomach and then to the spot I wanted to be at, I peeled off her shorts and lacy panties to her sweet honey spot.

I ate her like I have never eaten before, my tongue fighting at her clit. He moans were louder, "Malachi! ahh fuck don't stop!" she said her nails in my head I didn't mind because she was screaming my name and not Paige.

I came back up and kissed her roughly removing my pants my hard friend ready.

I slowly entered her and she gasped, she was tight and damn she felt good. I went slow her walls gripping me and she moaned louder and louder, "Malachi Don stop? Yeah! Yeah Don't stop please!"

I listened to her and went deeper and harder. I felt myself getting close and she was on the brink. I went deeper and deeper and before long we both came at the same time.

*

*

I layed next to Mal breathless but satisfyed. I curled up into his chest, I know that I'm supposed to be off limits to Mal,but he just does things to me that I can't fight.

I was laying there listening ti his heart and then it hit me.......... we didn't use protection. I was scared at first but then I remembered I'm on the pill so no kids to worry about. I rolled over and looked him in his honey eyes.

"Hi beautiful"

"Hi" I said smiling.

He kissed me and I melted. I miss his kisses and laying with him like this.

"Mal we need to talk"

"Alright " he said kissing me again.

"We can't do this again Mal, Not until you do what your supposed to do"

"Lena"

"No Mal, I-I love you and I don't want anything to happen and I don't want to not be near you but you mean everything to me please Mal... please" I was crying and I know he could tell the hurt in my eyes.

"I love you and I will Lena. I will"

I kissed him thinking I've heard it all before, because in all actuality I have.

*

*

*3 weeks later*

I flushed the toilet, and brushe my teeth. I think mixing cheetos and ice cream was bad for my stomach.

"Girl you good" asked Kay

"Yeah just got sick"

"Mmm your. not pregnant are you? You've been getting sick a lot" she said.

"No I'm not pregnant!" I said looking at her crazy.

"Alright girl just checking but have you taken a test just to make sure"

"No I said"

She got up and left saying, "Ill be back"

Ten minutes later she was back with a CVS bag.

"Here just to make sure."

I took the pregnancy test all three of them.

I waited with Kay nervous as hell, I couldn't be pregnant. The timer went off and I jumped picking up the sticks.

My heart dropped....

I'm pregnant.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Omg Lena pregnant!w What What will she do? Will she tell Mal? mmmm questions questions. Please Excuse my mistakes and VOTE,VOTE,VOTE!! Comment and Fan me :) Also next chapter will be crazy so stay tuned and until next time~Ery