Chapter 19: Needed

This chapter is dedicated to my two friends who have been nagging me since Tuesday to post this.
You two know who you are :)

There is a song in this chapter, and like usual, listen to the song on the side to get the full effect!

__________________________________________

(Mrs. Samantha Knightlock's P.O.V.) 

It only took about two hours to get to the address on the envelope. I was curious if Cassidy left it there hoping I would see it and go there. Or maybe it was accidental? Either way I was going to find out.  

Pulling up to the address I was confused. In front of me was a dark alley. I could sense that there are wolves near, but I couldn't figure out where. I stepped out of my car and took a few steps into the alley. Thank goodness it was still light outside, if it was nighttime the place would look ten times scarier, and me not being a shifter wouldn't be able to protect myself that well if attacked.  

Walking down the alley I noticed the small hum of music, almost like a club. Strange... Why would there be a club out here? I came to a stop in front of a door; on the door it said "Wolf Cave." I think this is where I am supposed to go. I turned the handle and walked in.  

Inside there was a big open floor, where I assume the dancing takes place. There was a bar on the far wall, with a handsome looking gentleman cleaning it. He looked about Jake's age. He was running between cleaning the bar and watching a little girl in a high chair beside him. Why bring a child into a club? Taking a look around the rest of the place, my eyes came to focus on one thing. I found her. I found Cassidy.  

She was on the stage on the opposite side of the club from the bar. She looked absolutely gorgeous, almost glowing like. She had lost the little bit of fat she had around her stomach area, her red-brown hair with blond streak was longer then I remembered, and she actually looked happy. She looked like she was about to rehears a song; she was standing in front of a microphone. She hadn't noticed me standing to the side; I was hidden a bit in the shadows.  

She began to sing; 

I'm standin' on the bridge 

I'm waitin' in the dark 

I thought that you'd be here by now 

There's nothing but the rain 

No footsteps on the ground 

I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me? 

Won't somebody come take me home? 

It's a damn cold night 

I'm tryin' to figure out this life 

Won't you take me by the hand? 

Take me somewhere new 

I don't know who you are 

But I, I'm with you 

I'm with you 

Hmm hmm hmm

I'm looking for a place 

I'm searching for a face 

Is anybody here I know? 

'Cause nothing's going right 

And everything's a mess 

And no one likes to be alone, No

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?