Chapter 36: My Happy Ending?

• Dedicated to ALL OF MY NEW FOLLOWERS:) FOR YOU:)

Well!! Thank you all for the comments! and reads! and votes! I think that was more than I have ever gotten on any other chapter!

Thank you to all my new followers!: Lollipopsssss2222, DIV_3RS3, XFanfic-OTPs-MusicX, BrandieKey, Queenbeautyqueen, Kylie3083, KrystalMinton, Aloveofhorses1, han-ban, concon2010, ashleyj4ever, brandyjane, LaurenElsey, tashahoran18, derpadoo, TanishaPaulino, zodiva, jj6334, ocarinamelody, and retta2013. I love you all<3!!!

There is a song in this chapter, you know how it goes, link to the side---->

____________________________________

(Cassidy's P.O.V.) 

It has been about a week since I've seen my mate and since I have just been on a rouge killing spree. I was beginning to feel the separation pains from being away from Damen so long. We only just accepted each other and we weren't supposed to spend this long apart, or at least that's what my wolf has started droning on and on about. She has gone from wanting my sister's blood angry to missing her mate, and she was just getting on my nerves again.  

Deciding it was time to shift back to my human form for at least a while I turned around and headed back to the one place I knew I'd be safe: Logan's cottage. Some of my stuff was still there seeing as I couldn't exactly bring myself to return after the attack, also something about being under constant supervision via Riley might've had something to do with it.  

After a couple hours of running I finally made it back to the cottage. It looked exactly the same, like eerily the same. I would've expected that weeds had overgrown and that it would look more deserted, but it seemed to have a sort of life to it, like someone still lived there. Strange... I quickly walked up to the door, and pushed on it with wolf head, and it creaked open in such a way that can only be compared to as like a horror movie. I tentatively walked in, careful to keep watch of my surroundings incase the house had been taken over by someone. I quickly looked around the inside, noticing nothing out of place, and it looking as clean as it was the last time I was there. The only difference was that there was no Logan, just thinking of him made my stomach clench, his death being entirely my fault.  

Feeling satisfied that no one was home I went to my old room upstairs, to see everything in tacked and just where I left it. I quickly shifted back, showered, and put on clothes finally. I wasn't ready to head back just yet, there was one more thing I wanted to do while I was here and that was make an appearance at the Wolf Cave, having not been there in months. I quickly called Riley and asked him to meet me there, and to make sure he wasn't followed. I raced from the house and through the woods all the way back to town, finding myself in the very familiar alleyway that led to the Wolf Cave. I could feel the electricity and anticipation in the air around me, along with the thump of the base from inside the bar. This was my old refuge - and I needed it one last time.  

Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door. It was filled to the max, just as it used to be. Drunks swayed to the music on the dance floor, players hit and missed with girls sitting around the bar, and horrible singers took their attempt on stage "singing" to their favorite songs, if you could even call it singing. I quickly glanced around looking for the familiar flirt of Alpha, finding him off to one side of the stage talking animatedly to some fat man with a double chin and retreating hairline. I decided to try and sneak up on him, and boy did it work! 

As I walked up the stage and the fat man saw me I motioned for him to stay quiet. Then without warning I yelled "Boo!" at the top of my lungs into Philip's ear. You think as an Alpha he should've anticipated the scare, but nope, and that made it all the more satisfying for me. He let out a little high pitched girly scream, which drew the attention of some onlookers, making it that much funnier. I was going to pee myself from laughing so hard, which was exactly what I needed.