Chapter Two

Selena's pov
I woke up in a dark room, my eyes flickering around the room trying to remember what happened. Pushing myself to stand up from the cold concrete floor but I soon realized my wrists were tightly chained to the wall behind me.

The memory's soon flooded back to me, the creeps who were basically british d-bags who abuse girls then sell them off to someone worse.

I wasn't in Harry's office anymore, hell I don't know where I am but thankfully I'm not in that horrid room with those girl chained against the wall getting sexually abused.

Shivers shook my body as I think that that's probably gonna be me within minutes.

Footsteps fill the silence, seeping through the walls from the outside, vibrating the stone like floor. I can hear muffled talking which sounds like it's coming from a male voice.

I couldn't catch what was going on. The door swings opens, causing me to snap my head up at the door and cringe at the florescence light eliminating from the halls.

Justin's pov
"Boss we think your gonna be really impressed because we started pulling our weight" Harry says as I walk into my mansion slamming my car keys for my red Lamborghini on the glass coffee table and glance up at Harry.

"What is it this time" I sigh, exhaling the rough day I've experienced and Im so drained of my energy. "Come with me sir" Harry says making his way to the basement with me hopelessly trailing behind him

God I haven't been down here in years probably.

I walk downstairs and hear loud screams coming from down the hallway. Each step I take the screeches get louder they sound like they're escaping from woman's lips.

We reach the end of the hallway and see multiple girls and woman chained to the wall we reign nothing more then some skimpy underwear.

"What the f*ck is this Harry". I say running my hands though my hair realizing my gang has been running a prostitute business behind my back.

"Take your pick" Harry says with a sick smirk. I nod and walk over to all the women, none really catching my eye. "We have a fresh one from yesterday, she's almost 18 and boy is she a fighter" Harry says glancing at me than back at the girls.

I agreed to look at the newbie to see if she's any good of course I can't have sex with her until, well hopefully soon.

I'm twenty three and I can't be getting arrested for rape well I'm already being chased by the police, rape isn't something I'd dabble in unless needed.

Licking my lips I walk into a dark room at the end of the hallway. Harry grasping the handle, opening the door and walks in seeing a young girl curled up in a ball with her head in her knees.

"Hey love, smile for the boss" Harry said in a sickening way, almost making me feel queasy.

Approaching her slowly I notice she's shivering from either the temperature down here or from fear, possibly both.

Her tiny figure is covered with nothing more than a skimpy black dress, nothing new just a slut trying to hard I guess. Olive painted skin, long brown hair cascading down her body in large curls yet messed from the rough journey here.

Perfectly carved orbs craving needs of care, her makeup smeared over her gentle looking face, but God f*cking damn was she smoking hot.

Long legs, a good view of that cleavage and much more, how could I possibly bare to pass up a good f*ck with this.

"I'll take her"

"Great let me just-" Harry's words were cut short from mine, "I've got it, throw me the keys and get out" I ordered firmly, jeering the rattle of the keys from behind me shift in my direction as Harry did as I told.

Once the door behind me shut I spoke again.

"You've got a name babe" I ask, kneeling down to her level yet her eyes don't dare looking near mine. Silence overwhelmed the room, nothing but her soft jagged exhales and inhales filled the room.

"I asked you a question doll and if you want us to get along I suggest you answer it" I hiss, Vermont dripping from my words which pushes her to speak.

"S-Selena" she choked out gently, her melodic voice was hitched with fear.

"Beautiful now let's go upstairs shall we" I offered, catching her attention slightly as I unlatched her handcuffs. Heading for the door she trailed behind me, her head hung low which meant her hair was swooped over her face, blinding me from her hotness.

"Suggest you hurry up love unless you want to be left down here for some over aged man to come take you instead" she picked up her pace, speeding behind me as nothing but the muffled screams of horror and slathering pain broke through the silence.

This girl is gonna be the death of me.

~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this rather small part right now, I'll be updating as soon as possible but if you want more please comment, vote and share this story because I love you, Cheers!!
~Sarah

Never Too Late » Jelena Fanfic <Deleting>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें