Chapter Twenty

Selena's pov
"Don't tell anyone or else I'll kill you". I read over the text about a million times, checking to make sure it was reality. My senses blurred , the world around me began spinning but this time with was gonna stay awake. " SELENA" Justin's shaking voice cracked thought the silenced car.

I glanced away form my screen, the words carved deeply into my mind, it must have been Paul. The car at the hospital, the flashes of cameras. It was him. My whole body erupts in heavy shivers, my heart beat picked up as I heard Justin's concerned screams mix together as my eye lids fall heavy.

Justin's pov

"Selena, SELENA" I call out but her petit figure lays still, her chest raising and falling normally. I let a heavy sign as my eyes fall upon the reasonable sized house. The huge windows give the whole house a modern look, there is no one around, thank god this is a secluded part of Florida. The soft breathing shedding from Selena mix with the soothing sound of the gentle waves crashing into the crisp night sand.

~~~~

Settling into the new house wasn't needed to do now, plus all the needed necessities are already here from last time I was here. Selena's weighty body lied comfortably in my arms, she snuggled into my chest. Thinking back to the car ride, what the hell made her pass out. She was on her phone, could it of been Paul. That piece of shit.

Placing Selena on the soft fabricated sheets, I make my way back to the car to grab the rest of our luggage. She left her phone on the seat she was placed in moments ago. Swiftly grasping my hands around the phone I hit the home button, the bright screen flashs though the dark night.

I swipe and type in her password, Jelena. My eyes scan though her phone, "don't tell anyone or I'll kill you" the small writing plastered into the screen. My fists clenched harshly, some one was black mailing her. I feel my blood boil as I scroll up and see millions of photos of myself and Selena, nude or clothed. F*CKING PRICK.

I let out a annoyed snarl, smashing my fists against the roof of my car, a loud clang eliminated though the silent beach. I couldn't wait till morning to ask Selena, how could she keep this from me.

Smashing the front door open, a frightened Selena stands wherein get nothing but one of my sweaters. Damn she looks so f*cking beautiful, the angry wasps from my body, soon gathering it back once I remember the fact that some asshole tried to blackmail her. Her eyes filled with confusion until her chocolate brown eyes flickered down to my hand, her phone tightly wedged between my palm. Just like that she understood.

She stood still, her body froze in pose. I stomp towards Selena, her phone gripped tightly in my hand. I smash the phone against the kitchen counter, glancing up at her from under my eyelashes. Her eyes meet my, soon flickering away, nervousness fluttered in her expression.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SELENA" angry burned my blood, outraging on Selena just caused her frightened expression to grow, or so I though. Glancing back at her, she wasn't there, instead her body was pressed against mine. "Please let's not-" "NO SELENA LETS" her small figure backed away, returning to her previous spot. Honestly I didn't want her to leave but angry f*cks with my brain. "How long has this been going on" I mumble , calming myself down slightly.

Inhaling and exhaling Selena glances up at me, her gaze locks with mine. "Today" she stated emotionlessly, her expression wiped clean. I slowly approached her, only causing her to take a step back. "Baby I'm sorry, angry f*cks with my brain, I didn't mean to yell at you" I spoke, the angry deepens in my body, right now I need Selena.

I continue talking steps closer to her fragile figure, and she continues to take steps back. Her back eventually hits the huge glass window, her hands placed I front of her chest . My chest comes in contact with hers, her soft eyes met with mine, sudden determination and love swift in the perfect chocolate brown eyes.