Chapter Twenty Seven

Selena's pov
Blood.Pain.Horror flash fresh in my mind as my body lays lifelessly. Loud beeps echo through the silent hospital room I currently am in. What just happened, how on earth did I just get in a car crash? Oh shit Justin's car.

He's gonna hate me that's his favourite car and now it's probably all screwed up and stained with blood of his soon to be ex, me ugh great. I felt my heart beat increase as Justin's not even here, why would he either he doesn't know or he just doesn't care anymore because surprise surprise I ruined another thing of his.

The door pushed open, snapping my attention towards who ever is about to walk in. A tall slender woman walks in, wearing nothing related to nurses attire or Doctor clothing that's for sure.

Her jet black hair was placed up in a high ponytail, letting the straight hair cascade down her shoulders sleekly. She wore a whites suit, her jacket was unbuttoned to show a black laced bra underneath.

Her black pumps clicked against the cold looking titles, approaching me in a reasonably fast pace. She stood over me, scanning my body quickly, her eyes caused me to shift uncomfortably.

"Hello Selena Marie Gomez" she greeted her tone filled with some odd sorts of anger. She didn't bothering to make eye contact with me at any point. "Who are you" I asked softly, she didn't seem to notice my words or really care since she continued to talk. "As we or at least I understand this relationship you share with mr Bieber was going to be expanded until this crash". She states, leaving me confused.

Who the hell is we? Who is she? My mind wandered down a rabbit hole, seeing her dark red lips moving in front of me but no words filled the silent room

"Pardon" I say, louder than last time, catching her attention. Her expression was cold, emotionless and firm as she straighten out her jacket. Her deep green eyes darkened, swirling with hatred and the weird part was the anger was directed at me. I don't even know this woman, why the hell is she even in here? God someone explain what's happening to me right now.

"We ran some tests after the crash to make sure your body wasn't impacted horribly by the crash and something caught my eye" she paused, turning her full directed attention onto me, "you were indeed pregnant".

~~~

Her words rang through my head, not bothering to sink in as I refuse it every time. I wasn't pregnant, I'm an eighteen year old who is living with the most wanted criminal in America, we've made love but I couldn't have been, been pregnant. It's not like I was late or anyth- oh my god.

I was pregnant, I was pregnant, I was pregnant. I felt the words replay in my mind, my breath hitched in the back of my throat. My heart beat increased, sending the monitor to beep like it's crazed

I felt the colour drain from my body as her words get sponged into my brain, breaking my heart to know there was an unborn child, my child growing in my stomach for god knows how long and I didn't notice.

I was to shocked to realize tears where burning my eyes,  before they cascaded down my cheeks. "Wait I-I lost i-it" I choked out between my sobs, only earning an emotionless nod from the still unknown woman scanning over my machines.

"You lost her" she replied, fiddling with some of my wires hooked up to me. Her words stung my heart as I felt myself completely shatter, it was a girl, an innocent little girl that was living inside me for sometime and noes she gone.