Chapter Thirty Two

Justin's pov
"Okay on three, one...two...three" muffled voices whispered around the room, awakening me from my ever so sweet slumber. Just as I was ready to flicker my eyes open and scowl at the humans ruining my sleep cold liquid seeped down my rather exposed body.

The frozen cubes of ice sent shivers to vibrate my body as the freezing sensation crippled my warm joy that I held in my slumber and definitely woke me up.

Jolting from the ice bath I see everyone towering over me, laughter enlaced grins plastered over all their faces. "What the f*ck guys" I choke out, the natural warmth of the room curls around my popsicle of a body.

"Dude why the hell do you sleep practically nude" Chaz pipped up once my vision focused back to its regularness.

"Because who the hell is gonna complain I mean come on" I smirk, gesturing my shaken up hands down to my exposed chest inked with tattoos.

"And he's back" Alfredo rolled his eyes, tossing the rather large pail formerly griped between his palm onto the hardwood I lay on, the vibration of his movement withered between the floor boards.

"Well what the hell was so damn important that you felt you NEEDED to pour f*cking frozen water over top of me" I hiss, pure venom dripping from my words as I push myself to my feet.

"Well we have a little bit of time left with you guys before you move to God knows where so why not make it fun?" Jaxon speaks, nibbling his flashy white teeth over top of his bottom lip, containing the laughter urging to be released like everyone else.

"Could have think of a less lethal way to wake me up" I growled, my bones still frozen to the core.

"Well Selena tried but you wouldn't wake, we said try slipping her hands down your underwe-" Selena elbowed Chaz before he could speak any more yet I could get the over all message.

"Whatever get dressed were going to be lazing around all day starting with breakfast so get down here" Rossana hollered, catching the attention of everyone before calmly exiting the room.

Soon enough everyone seemed to disappear one by one down the hallway it only left myself and Selena who wore a cloak of guilt behind that pleasure flooded smile, she twisted around and headed for the door to make a dash yet I stopped her.

"Sel get back here" I order, pushing myself to my feet.

"You're in big trouble missy" I spoke, gratitude seeping through my smirk once she faced me again. She slowly approaches me, a false pout plastered over her lips, not today baby.

"Come here babe, give me a hug" I beg, wiping a small smile over Selena's face, much better.

"You should have woken me up how Chaz suggested" swiping her from the grip her feet holds and slamming her back into the wall, letting the sound dangle in the air before simmering to nothing but the breathes exhaling between our lips.

"Didn't want to tease" she spoke, her lips only inches from mine and growing closer by each passing second.

"I love you" her perfectly carved orbs swimming in the chocolate sweetened lust stare into my own, the temptations grow stronger and the strength holding myself from caving in began to strain weakened and weakened.

"Mhm I love you too" she whispered, her lips lingered against mine momentarily before she slipped from my grasp.

Before following I slip some sweats over my still soaked flesh, leaving the room so I wouldn't be practically nude when I went downstairs.