Chapter Seventeen

Selena's pov
The warm light cracks though the window, beaming down on my and Justin. Our body's closer than you may think is possible, his arm still tightly around my waist. "Justin" I whisper yell, if that's even a think. He doesn't move, "Justin" I say slightly louder this time, hoping he'll wake up.

I turn my body around swiftly now facing him, my lips brush against his gently teasing him. Okay he's still not gonna wake up fine, my hands reach into his hair tugging it gently. My lips crash onto his, moments later I feel Justin's lips move in sync with mine, he arms still snaked around my waist.

"Finally your awake" I mumble against his warm lips, he mumbled something in respond I didn't quite hear it though. "Merry Christmas baby" I whisper softly, my arms slung around his neck pulling us together. "Merry Christmas babe, I love you" Justin said against my lips, soon moving towards my neck. "I love you too".

~~~~

I push him off gently, pulling the covers off. I go to stand up when I feel strong arms pull me back down, "Justin I need to shower" I whine playfully, "mind if I join you" he asked smirking. "Yes I do I'm still sore from last night" I moan, trying to wiggle out of him strong grip, and failing miserably.

He chuckles softly, "But you promised". "I said at the new house, I promise" I said, sliding of his grip heading towards the bathroom, I swayed my hips just to tease him. I hear him groan softly, "shiiit" he cursed under his breath, but I just heard him.

~~~~~

My bare body enters the heated water, undoing the knots tied deep into my skin. My shampoo filled hair drench, clinging to my curves. I hear some muffled voices from the hotel room, must be Justin on the phone or something.

Moments later the hushed voices vanish, warm hands travel up my body. I turn around to see a bare Justin, his arms snaked around me waist tightly, pulling my bare chest to his in one swift movement. A smirk grows quickly fading, "Babe whats wrong" he mumbled pulling me into a hug. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck, pulling him closer.

Standing up on my tippy toes, I hop up into his grip. His arms move from my waist and to my upper thigh, supporting me up. I wrap my legs around his bare torso, hiding my face in between his neck and his shoulder.

I never realized that I should be feeling happy that Justin's out of jail and some how my dads alive but I still feel guilty for some thing. I need to talk to my dad about the fact that moms dead, I hope he already knows so It wouldn't be to hard. I don't think Justin needs to know right now anyways.

Snapping out of my thoughts I cup Justin's face and bringing it towards mine. "I love you" I whisper softly against his lips. "I love you too" he says between kisses. His feet hit the titled floor, sending a splashing noise to echo though the huge glass shower.

My back gently slid against the cold shower walls, Justin's body tightly placed against mine. His lips moved passionately in sync with my own. My body gently grinned against his, heavy moans escaping his lips.

"Jesus Selena" Justin cursed breathlessly, my hands tangled into his hair deepening the kiss. His lips roughly moved on my neck, attacking it with heavy kisses.  Moans escaped my mouth, making Justin harder painfully.

"Baby later" I moan softly, loosening my grip. I land on my feet, pecking Justin's lips softly. I mean I could give him a quick, 'present' instead right. "Babe, please" Justin begs bending over his lips meeting mine.

My lips slowly slide down to his jaw line, leaving light kitten kisses down his bare torso, in the process his hard abs meet my lips, heavy moans filled the silence as it mixed with the water droplets hitting the floor.