Chapter Twenty Five

Justin's pov
The way her perfectly plump lips curve into a smile when I say something stupid like I joke or when I tell her how beautiful she is. How she tangles her soft fingers in my hair well her long tanned legs wrap around my torso.

When she laughs it's contagious, always causing me to crack a smile.

I never knew how much I would miss that till it's gone, I haven't seen Selena in four days and I'm growing crazy. By now she could be half way around the world, and she turned her phone off so I can't track her at all.

I should have chased after her, I should be holding her right now, telling her how much I love her and how much I need her.

Right now she's alone and scared or she's with someone which makes me more hurt just thinking about it. She wouldn't cheat on me, she wouldn't, she's not like that.

Rossana called me three days ago telling me Selena's father was murdered, everything fell into place after that one single phone call but she can't make it through this by herself.

I've called all of Selena's friends and no one has seen her which breaks me. I've called her a million times each day and every time it sends straight to voice mail, the only joy I get in these days are hearing her angel like voice over the line.

~~~

Selena's pov
Warm water crashes into my completely exposed legs from the deep blue ocean. Crackles of thunder echo through the deserted beach from the distance, soon getting louder.

Light droplets of rain fall from the sky, catching in my hair and running down my body.

The remaining afternoon sunshine slowly fades as dark clouds form over top of me. I push myself off the soft yet damp sand, heading towards shore. I've been alone for two days now, since I only stayed at Taylor's for two days but I haven't exactly moved around since.

I've sleep around, in public hammocks or just stayed awake and walked the beach streets, the light from nightclubs or bonfires light the path, letting me wonder free.

I've had time to sulk, time to break down and I promise you it wasn't pretty. But I'm feeling ready to return to Justin, I miss him I really do and I hope he isn't to mad to let me come back with him.

I fish my phone out of little bag Taylor gave me before I left and slide it open, the rain begins to fall harder as it was almost to thick to see through. Wondering cluelessly I spot a small gas station and head towards it, hoping to get away from this rain.

Walking in the puddles forming under my sandals, also given to me by Taylor I dart towards the gas station, soon making it under the roof.

I processed to dial Justin's number as my drenched fingers began to freeze up. The wrath of Justin's sweater is wearing off as its soaked as well as my whole body. I place the ringing phone to my ear, fear striking me as Justin's raspy voice is heard from the other side. I blocked my ID so he won't know it's me, also so he can't track me.

I think about hanging up, maybe I'm not ready? Maybe he's moved on and I'm just gonna screw with his life.

After contemplating my decision with myself I finally decide to speak as Justin's voice wears thin from impatience. "J-Justin" I choke out, hearing his voice makes me go weak.