Chapter Nine

Selena's pov
Rape, torture, fear, pain the unbearable pain causes me to break out in heavy sweats just thinking about it. My eyes snap open and I immediately relax, my eyes glance around the familiarly soothing white bedroom.

Looking to my feet, the sun rising above the calm ocean catches my attention. The whole beach painted in a bright orange and pink with accents of blue.

It's been a week since the horrifying event. Every morning I wake up, those events replaying in my head making me wake up in cold sweats. I can't get rid of the nightmares, nor have I told Justin about them yet.

I don't think it's that important I mean I've been careful and haven't woken him up yet so it's fine.

Soon my eyes glance over to another pair of feet, next to mine. There bigger than mine and I already know who it is, Justin, speak of the devil. His strong, yet gentle grip around my waist keeps me close to his warm, bare chest.

My back facing him, he takes that as his advantage and hides his head in the crook of my neck.

I wish I could stay like this forever, not wanting reality to hit me yet, knowing one it does it's gonna hit hard. Justin's soft snores echo through the quiet room, mixing with the soft sound of the waves gently hitting the morning sand. I daze off and began thinking.

What happens if, Paul isn't dead or jack isn't dead, their gonna come for me right. I can't go thought that again, I've had enough torture for my whole life since I was 5 I never had a normal childhood or hell normal life for that matter. I knew Paul first punched me when I was 9 and when my mom got high in from of me I was 10. My only good memory of my mom and my dad, was when I was 5, right before my dad pasted, we went to the fair, all of us my dad and my mom. We went on millions of rides, eating deep fried anything, playing carnival games, laughing, smiling. That was the only time I felt joy until I met Justin.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice Justin was kissing my neck, once I snapped out of my thoughts I bit my lip, trying to contain my moans.

Once he hit my sweet spot, I couldn't hold my pleasure enlaced moans anymore and let a few slip out, turning him on clearly. "J-Justin" I moan breathlessly, rolling my head back into him in pleasure.

"Morning baby" his warm breath comes in contact with my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I roll over and my face meets with his, our lips connecting. His hands traveled down to my waist pulling me closer, his lips dipping the kiss. My hands tangled in his morning hair, my arms resting around his neck.

I lightly pushed his chest away from myself and he rested our foreheads together, breathing heavily since we've been making out for 10 minutes or so.

I untangle myself from the soft thin fabric covering our barely clothed bodies.

"No stay with me" Justin whines lazily reaching his arms out for me. "I need to take a shower babe" I say heading towards my closet searching for something to wear.

"Mind if I join you" Justin said, I couldn't see him but I could Basically hear him smirking.

"Babe-" "I just wanna save water" Justin says innocently, soon that damn smirk reappearing on his perfect face.

"Fine" I sigh exiting my closet with nothing more than some lacy black underwear in my hands, Justin heading towards me, cups my face gently pulling me closer kissing me passion seeking thought his lips onto mine.

"Come on" he says suddenly pulling away from me, what a tease. I'm gonna her him back for that.

~~~