Chapter Eighteen

Justin's pov
Her words rang though my head, a knife into my chest. "Baby it's me, your boyfriend you have to remember" I spoke, my heart shattering as her confused expression didn't change. My hands rubbed my eyes stressfully, the doctor never said any thing about memory lost, or did she.

A soft giggle erupts me from my thoughts, I can't forget that familiar noise. Glancing up towards Selena her head is thrown back in a fit of giggles. "What's so funny" I ask her, holding back a grin. I can't help it seeing her happy is the best feeling in the world, well one of the best, *wink*.

"Your so gullible, you think I forgot about who you were" she said in between laughs. I let out a huge breath I didn't realize I was holding in, she remembers. Thank god. A grin spread across my face and a few soft chuckles escape my mouth. "Your gonna get punished for that little trick you just pulled" I whispered into Selena's ear seductively, my lips brushing against her ear nibbling on it gently.

"Justin, were in a hospital, save it for next year" Selena says smirking. "But all your wearing is a thing piece of fabric that I could easily tear off you" I spoke, nothing more than a whisper, Selena shuttered gently. She looked up at me, determination and lust filled her chocolate brown eyes. He checks turned a sweet cherry pink, her eyes looked down as she bit her lip smile lint shyly.

Her eyes flickered up at me."I fell in love with those sweet brown eyes, and there still as gorgeous as ever" I said, letting the words slip off my tongue. Cupping Selena's weak body, I pulled me closer. Our lips met and I don't think I'll ever get tired off this feeling, the way her soft vanilla lips moved in sync with mine, the way her taste lingered on my tongue.

Her arm wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer. "Come lay with me" she says against my lips, shuffling over to the far side of her bed. She patted the space next to her and I gently slide in, making sure not to hit any wires or shit. "I love you" Selena's voice carried though the hospital room.

"I love you too" I spoke, before bringing her lips up against mine, her legs straddled me gently. I lay there limp, just like the first time we made out, the same day we started dating. "I'm so sorry baby about what happened" I said against her lips, my hands travel down her perfectly curved body, holding tightly on to her waist.

She broke her sweet addictive lips from mine, her eyes filled with confusion. "Huh?" She said confusion and haziness filled her melodic voice. Her eyes snapped into realization, leaning down towards my ear. "You never told me who that was on the phone baby" she whispered sexily into my ear, causing my whole body to shudder gently.

I felt myself harden more than before, her small fingers gazed down my torso. Her feather like touch turned me on more than possible as she began heading south. "Um l-let's talk a-about this-s later" I stutter nervously, she knows my weakness is... everything about her. Damn her for being so perfect.

"Fine" she groaned in defeat, hopping off me and laying beside me. Disappointment rushed though my body, "babe lets still make out, look what you did" I said gesturing towards my hard member. Curse the fact that this morning I wore loose boxers and sweatpants.

She laughed softly, her hands gripping onto my shoulders before hopping back on to my pearlized body. Her lips brushed against mine, what a tease.

I prop my elbows up, watching her laugh gently as her lips meet mine. My arms travel towards her waist, before I squeezed her ass gently. She squeals into my kiss, me taking advantage of her open mouth. I slip my tongue into her mouth and our tongues fight for dominance.

The door snapped open revealing a very joyful Sidney and Rossana. There giggles stop as there eyes flicker over towards myself and Selena clung together on a small hospital bed, our faces had the "I almost had made love in a hospital bed" expression plastered on them.