Chapter Six

Justin's pov
We.Made.Out, yep I just fricken made out with Selena, the hottest girl I've ever laid eyes on. I want her, I want her to be mine. I don't know what it is but it's like she has casted a spell over me and I can't get enough of her.

I glance at the clock and it reads 4:03pm which means Jaxon and Jazzy will be here in around 2 hours. Currently Selena is snuggled up in my chest and I have my arm resting around her shoulder. Were sitting in the couch watching a movie.

Everyone once in a while, Selena will kiss me and it will get hot, or Vise versa. I must be one of the luckiest people in the world since I have a goddess snuggled up to my chest and I get to kiss her and she's MINE. I love her- wait WHAT, no I can't we only have been kissing for a few hours. But you know you love her, a voice inside my head said and I honestly couldn't argue with it. I've never loved someone before so this is new to me, but I wanna treat Selena like the princess she is.

Selena's pov
HOLY F*CKING SHIT, IM HERE LAYING IN JUSTIN BIEBER, THE MOST WANTED CRIMAL IN AMERICA AND I CANT DENY THE FACT, that... I love him. I know how crazy this is, he probably doesn't feel the same. He's never had a relationship and I don't think he would have his first with a basic girl like me. Sadness fill my head clouding my vision and a warm tear slipped down my check falling onto Justin's arm, Shit.

"Baby are you.. You crying" Justin said softly, I could feel his eyes were on me. "Ya um it's because this movie is really sad" I said, I'm such a bad lier. "Babe this is a comedy" Justin said slightly smirking but soon his eyes were filled with confusion and worry. "Ya I laughed so hard I cried" I said mentally slapping my face, at my terrible recovery. "Sel what's wrong love" Justin said grabbing my chin and making me look into his chest nut eyes.

What are we I need to know because I love you and I want a relationship "N-nothing's w-wrong" I say instead and try to look away from his gaze, but his eyes were locked on mine and I couldn't. "Baby, don't lie to me" he said sternly, but still had soft press in his eyes. I eventually broke our gaze and looked down. "W-what are we" I mumbled hoping he didn't hear. "Babe what did you say" Justin said taking his arm off my shoulder and placing it on my waist, swiftly lifting me up and placing me on his lap.

"What a-are we" I said a little louder this time, so he could hear me. I felt his muscles stiffen as those three words escaped my lips. "What do you want to be" he said taking my by surprise, I was expecting a 'f*ck buddies' or 'nothing serious'. " I wanna be with you" I said boldly, but still having my voiced hushed. "Sel" there was a long pause "I wanna be with you too" he said quietly looking into my eyes, our eyes locked together.

I wasn't expecting that. "Justin Drew Bieber are you asking me to be yours" I said playfully. "Your already mine" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. With that I grabbed his face and mushed it with mine, this kiss was different, I feel every time we kiss it only gets better.

Me and Justin were sitting on the couch in his room I was sitting on his lap, one leg on each side of him. He was sitting normally, one of his hand was cupping my face deepening the kiss. The other hand on my lower back pulling me closer, which I think was impossible. We stayed like this for quite a while, neither of us wanting to move . Right on cue the door to Justin's door swung open, causing both of our heads to whip to who rudely interrupted us.

Harry was standing at the door, sober for once. He knew he interrupted something and awkwardly clears his throat . "Sorry didn't mean to um... Whatever, Jaxon and Jazzy are here. Harry said with that he was out the door.

"Selena my brother a sister are here, now since your mine stay away from Jaxon, he's 18 a few months older than you, so just stay away from hi-" "baby don't worry, I could never like another, other than you" I said pecking his lips and getting off of him heading towards the door when I heard justin groan.