Chapter Seven

Justin's pov
"Paul" Selena said weakly. At the doorway stood a tallish man, I'm taller. He looked around his mid 30s. He had dark brown hair, shortly cut. He was wearing all black. "Selena, my love how have you been" Paul said clearly just pretending to care. I grabbed Selena's waist and pulled her closer, since she was shivering in fear.

"Come home with me" Paul said trying to take a step closer, but it caused Selena and myself to take one step back. "This is my home" she spat, suddenly gaining some confidence. "Your just a worthless slut,  who would want your ugly ass" Paul hissed. That made my blood boil, I was ready to pounce on this loser, when Selena held my chest back. Her hand making contact on my bare chest. Yep we were both currently half naked.

"Selena, if you may have forgotten, I am your legal guardian and until your 18 your mine" Paul said, clearly getting angrier. "Also I could call the cops and get his ass in jail for kidnapping" "but you sent me here!" Selena said taking a step closer to Paul, challenging him.

"I'm not going anywhere with the likes of YOU" Selena spat. All of a sudden a loud slapping noise echoed throughout the room. He slapped her. Her F*CKING SLAPED HER. "You piece of SHIT" I couldn't take him anymore. I lunged at him my fist flying right and left. He was on the floor now and I was haply beating the shit out of him.

"DONT.F*CKING.TOUCH.HER.AGAIN" I shouted my fist slamming into his nose one last time, sending an cracking noise, thought out the house. Selena was standing in shock, holding her cheek. "We need to leave now" I whispered to her gripping her hand in mine and darting out the door. Paul wasn't gonna stop us he was, basically dead. "Wait clothes" Selena said making us stop in our tracks.

"Go pack some ill stay down here and watch him" I said making my way towards Paul. Paul's nose was bleeding badly, he's face is swollen, he's body had been beat and broken, and I can gladly say I did that. Minutes later, Selena hurried down the stairs with two big suitcases. "Here let me help you" I said grabbing the cases off her, she was clearly struggling. "Thanks" she said shyly.

We tossed the luggage in the back of my Ferrari and we speed off. "Were are we going baby" Selena asked  weakly. "Well, we can go to my beach house" she looked at me "how many beach houses do you have?" she said slightly giggling. I love her laugh it's like music to my ears. " about four maybe"  I said, turning my attention back to the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been driving all night. Selena fell asleep, she looked like an angel when she's sleeping, and when she's not. We pulled up to a White House. It was literally right on the beach. It had two stories, a balcony and a shit ton of windows.

I unlocked the car and opened my door, stepping into the crisp night air, the  sounds of waves crashing, filled my ears. I took a deep breath and closed my door quietly, not wanting to wake Selena. I make my way towards Selena's side of the car, and open the car door. I pull Selena into my arms, and carry her bridal style. She's shivers at the cool air hitting her nearly bare body. She snuggles up closer into my arms and places her head in to crock of neck.

I open the doors, and place Selena on a near by couch, and quickly head to the car to grab the luggage. Gripping the luggage tightly I shut the trunk of my car and lock it. Locking the front door behind me, I though the luggage into our bedroom and rush down stairs, to see Selena hasn't moved. I grip onto her easily pulling her up, onto me.

Once we made it to the bedroom I lay Selena on the bed, and then lay next to her. I pull her small waist towards me, so I'm spooning her. I soon drift of to a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selena's pov
I woke up this morning to gently kitten like kisses along my neck. Knowing it's Justin I giggle from his sweet touch, "well good morning to you to baby" I say, my voice hushed. "Morning babe" Justin says, his raspy morning voice is such a turn on.