Chapter Eleven

Selena's pov
The room was roaring with tension, voices raise and fists are slammed, the load clucking of a wooden hammer silences the room, the quiet mumbles from the lawyers fill the room. "I SENTENCE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER TO LIFE IN PRISON FOR MULTIPLE CASES, THE MURDER OF JACK ROARISON, LOGAN JUENA, MARK PARKER, AND MORE, ALSO FOR HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A MINIOR"

One loud bang, shortly two more following, the room stayed silence. Shock filled my head, I couldn't move. Justin's voice filled the room as he struggled in the grip of two police men pulling him out of the room. My vision blurred, tears pouring our of my face heavily. My hands shaking from terror, knowing I'll never be able to be held by him, smell his scent, have our morning kisses together.

"Selena, SELENA" Justin yells, my head flips towards him, his eyes filled with fear and sadness. I didn't move, I just stared at him, my vision cleared and saw him continue to struggle. He finally gave up and I looked at him tears once again filling my eyes, "I'm sorry baby, I love you" I hear him yell as he is taken away. All eyes point to me, breaking down in tears, he's gone.

"SELENA WAKE UP" I hear a familiar voice say, causing me to snap my eyes open, my eyes flicker over every inch of the room, our bedroom. Oh thank go it was a dream, but I feel that will soon be reality. Warm tears trickled down my cheeks, "Selena baby, are you okay?" Justin's concerned voice filled my head.

"Ya I'm s-sorry, j-just a nightmare" I say standing up off the soft fabric that was tangled around me, and turning to his face, his normal hazel eyes were filled with worries and fear. He wasn't buying it, I never was a good lier, he remained on the bed, his lips began to move but I couldn't hear a word he was saying.

~~

It's Thursday, I know what tomorrow is. Justin always says he's gonna be fine, he's not gonna get sentenced to death. I know he's murdered more people than he's known, but I still love him and I can't lose him. He so going to court because Paul did this, I can't stand to think about what it's gonna be like without Justin.

—" So how does that sound" Justin's voice startles me from my deep thoughts, I didn't hear what he said but now's not the time. "Ya sure" I say slightly still dazed off. "Selena, were you even listening to me" shit he caught me. "Y-Ya of course" like he's gonna believe that dumb ass, "really than what was I talking about". I don't respond I look down at my feet, not daring to make eye contact with him, I know he hates it when I being up tomorrow.

"Exactly" he signs angrily, "what were you thinking about" he says standing off the bed, stepping towards me his arms soon meet with my waist, pulling me closer. "N-Nothing" I stutter, I don't need us to have a fight right now. "You can tell me babe" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers though my whole body.

I push his chest away lightly and back away from his strong grip, "nothing d-don't worry about i-it" I say making my way out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen. I head to the cabinet and grab some cereal, then a bowl. "Babe, honestly what's wrong" Justin's voice echoes thought the house, getting louder by each second.

Knowing I am not going to win this, I turn around and face him. Our eyes lock, "your gonna leave me" I say boldly not breaking our eye contact. His eyes darken slightly, "Jesus Selena, I'm not going to leave you" he says strictly, breaking our gaze and throwing his hands in his hair frustrated.

"There's no way your gonna win tomorrow, and you damn well know it" I say my voice weakening each word. He doesn't respond, he looked back into my eyes, locking our gaze. "There's no getting out of this now Justin" I say taking a step forwards, causing him to sign loudly. "Sel—" I cut him off before he could finish, "don't" I snap, I didn't want to sound so mean I just don't wanna face the facts that this is gonna be the last day I spent with him.