Chapter Twenty One

~~~A Few Weeks Later~~~

Selena's pov

"Babe, where did you put the-" I pause as Justin's hands are rubbing his forehead stressfully. His eyes flick up from his computer, his expression has nervousness and stress dripping off it. "Where's the what" he says, his hands type furiously on the keyboard. His eyes flicker across the screen. He's been like this for about three days,

Deep circles traced around his usual bright hazel eyes with spots of green. "Babe" I signed deeply, pinching the bridge of my nose. I lean off of the door frame, approaching Justin cautiously. My hands rest on his shoulders, "babe please get some sleep" I whisper in his ear, a heavy sign escapes his lips in response. "Sel-" "no you need sleep, please" I protest, cutting him off in the process.

"Fine" he huffs, pushing himself of him black let her chair and exiting the room, me following hot on his trails. I switch the office light off and close the door, hopefully he'll get the message that he shouldn't go back in there for at least a day.

Justin was in the washroom well I was changing, I heard the shower water turn on and I smile to myself. Glancing thought out the room I spot the dresser Justin regularly refills and snag a few.

~~~~

Sliding my clothes off silently, tossing them by Justin's scattered pile. Pushing the glass door to the side, the steam filled shower engulfs me in warmth, Justin turns from under the shower. A small smirk tugs against the corner of his lips. Approaching me, fist warm hands glue to my hips, pulling me dangerously close, of course I wasn't complaining.

"Hey" he mumbles, his minty breath grazes my lips. I tug on the ends of his wet shower hair, closing the gap between us. Our bare chests met, Justin moans into the kiss.

Justin's rough ways start to play around and push me against the shower wall, his hands traveling down my back. My leg arches up, wrapping around his bare torso. Justin didn't bother asking this time, his ways filled with passion and need. He lines himself up but I stop him, his eyes fill with hurt.

"Condom?" I say, hopping out of the steam filled shower, gripping onto the few I brought and pulling back into the steam engulfed area. "I swear your gonna end up getting me pregnant if you didn't have my thoughtful ways" I smirk as he rolls his eyes playfully. Once Justin's set he snaps back into his controlling rough, loving sexual ways, typical Justin.

~~~~

"Jesus Selena" Justin breaths out, exhausted from the four rounds of love we just completed. Our lips meet again softer than before, I have no doubt my lips our swollen as hell right now. "Come on old man, can't do another round" I challenge, a smirk tugging on the corners of my lips.

"Don't test me young lady" Justin smirked as he pins me against the titled wall, his hands roaming around my lower back. His lips attacked mine hungrily, damn he never stops does he. I push his chest away gently, "your out of luck, I'm tired" I say sweetly, wiggling out of Justin's grip and heading to the shower door.

"Who's old now" Justin spoke, his voice filled with humour and slight disappointment. "Um still you" I replied the same tone, subtract the sadness and replace it with exhaustion. Damn he can tire me out and I'm five years younger than him.

I collapse my bare body into the sweetly scented bed sheets, another body falling beside mine within seconds. Silence fills the room, not a bad silence but a comfortable one. Pushing myself of the soft fabric clinging to my body and heading to the closet Justin stops me. "No lets sleep" Justin says pulling me on top of him, leaving sweet kitten like kisses along my neck.