Chapter 2

"Lena, Hey!" I could only smile as Elise barreled towards me in all her five- foot glory. "You know, it wouldn't hurt to use my whole name," I grinned as she tightly embraced me, her head to my chest. She radiated excitement and I knew she had some news to spill. "You know that guy I had over right? Emmett Michaelson? Sex on legs? Well I'm seeing him again tonight!"
"That's great! I knew he liked you," I said, genuinely excited for my best friend. She began to ramble off about their great sex and swore by all that is holy, it was the best she ever had. I was honestly thrilled for her but still a little green never hurt, right?

Elise Young had the ability to turn any one night stand into future date, if she wanted to. Men were like putty in her hands, however, she didn't always manipulate this gift but when she did, we got something free wherever we went. Her new haircut did not thwart her expertise, only seemed to enhance it. She had cut her hair into a pixie cut and from time to time dyed it, this month it was a beautiful blue-black color. To say Elise was gorgeous was an understatement. She had an ass that could stop traffic and a waist models would die for. Her hour glass figure and caramel Barbadian skin, practically made all men, even women, drool. The sweat on her radiant skin, was like dew on a perfect leaf, only Elise could make working out hot.
Her pixie like face and full lips accentuated her almond -shaped hazel eyes. I soon found myself gazing at her chest, and vaguely wondered if her voluptuous breasts got larger. As if reading my mind, she palmed her breasts and gazed at me laughing light-heartedly "Oh my gosh, I swear they got bigger or something!" I laughed and nodded, "You know we're in public El, stop doing that, that guy over there is watching!" She laughed and dragged me further inside the gym. Only then did I realize we were standing right in front the entrance the whole time.

"So...I was thinking maybe we could double date? Emmett's friend Dean West is game, are you?" she asked hesitantly. Elise knew I hated double dates but I was a pushover when it came to her, so to save us both time, I just agreed. Her shocked expression made me laugh. "Jesus! I bet Damon's taken off his shoes! Ugh!" wrinkling her cute button nose. "Oh my God! Damon's here? I haven't seen him in forever." As if on cue, Damon De Luca sauntered over, in all his Italian glory. Jet black bed hair, all tousled, whenever I looked at his perfect hair, I sometimes felt a tad bit jealous. His muscles bunched under his white V-neck shirt, leading to a slim waist. His long muscular legs were draped in grey sweatpants and junior was seen. Oh how I longed to be acquainted with junior.
The gym was Damon's second home, he worked out like crazy and as a result had a perfect body, not to mention a perfect ass. "Ah, the lovely Katelena Harper, haven't seen you in what? Two, maybe three weeks?" he chuckled, raising his shirt to wipe some sweat off his face. Dark curled hairs led to Calvin Klein boxers. Damn, why was he so fine?

"Haha, Damon" I muttered sarcastically. He knew I hadn't been to the gym in a year; I was too busy watching Netflix and stuffing my face, with Beau, like I'd ever admit to that.
Elise discreetly left to run on the treadmill at the far end of the room. Discreet El, very discreet.

"You do look lovely enough to eat" he said running his hand over his 5 o' clock shadow and giving me a once over. Why don't you then? I had to banish my naughty thoughts before I begged him to take me right there. "Like if! Anyways I'm only here to renew my membership and take...", "And take me home?" he asked, cutting me off. My eyes probably were as wide as saucers. "We can watch a movie, you know? Just hang out?" he continued with a smirk on his face. Hmm, Netflix and chill?