Chapter 7

Dean's POV

I hoped she didn't realised I poured my heart into the sex. Geez,I sounded like such a pussy. I always did way too much, I didn't want to scare her off, but a part of me knew I eventually would.

Katelena wasn't into relationships as she had told me but I couldn't help it. But I wanted to keep her.
Maybe I should tone it down a bit, but I guess it's kind of too late to go back.
Not like I didn't enjoy myself, I got a hard-on every time I thought about her or smelt the perfume she wore.

I was sorry I was such an observant person, I was sorry I was such a sap, I was sorry I did way too much. Fuck it! I wasn't sorry. But I would be sorry if she chose never to speak to me again, in fact, I would be pissed.

The idea of Katelena even looking at another man made me pissed. I knew it was strange to want to possess a person, I also knew it was strange that I was like this concerning her so early, Jesus! It was only our second date. But that's how I felt about her, from the first I saw her in my store.

"I- Uh, say something please Katelena," I whispered. Shit, she even managed to make me all tongue-tied and frazzled. "I'm just-wow. That was amazing, Dean." she whispered still panting. "Don't inflate my ego, Katelena" I retorted.

I mean I knew I was good, previous conquests moaned and groaned my name, sometimes even begged for more. One night stands were great, but only for awhile. I mean it was favourable to have a no strings attached kind of thing but that only provided temporary pleasure. I yearned for something more.
I wanted more with Katelena and I wanted it to last. I wanted to wake up to those chocolate-brown eyes every morning.
Her angelic voice brought me out of my daze."Do you want a performance review? The things you can do with your tongue are unbelievable; extraordinary. Like the shit Christian Grey'd do,"
I laughed it off. "If you want handcuffs and whips, I'm game," I said drawing patterns on her stomach, my had traveled to her perky breasts, that fit my hand perfectly. Her small, pink nipples puckered under my  fingertips. I was ecstatic that I could affect her so immensely.

I disposed of the used condom, grabbing another one from the bed side table, holding it up, "Round two?"
"Mr. Grey you're insatiable," she said giggling like a school girl letting out a tiny snort. That was probably one of the cutest things I'd ever heard. Weird,right?

That day we had sex until our limbs ached in protest.

Katelena and I sat on the edge of the deck, our toes squirming in the plush green grass. Dressed in a white T-shirt and grey sweatpants of mine, she was bewitching. Beau was frolicking in the grass, playing with a ball he found in my backyard.
We sat gazing up at the colors of the sky all pink, orange and blue. The sky was like cotton candy; the clouds all fluffy. 

The view was gorgeous but not as gorgeous as the one sitting right next to me.