Chapter 15

This was real, Katelena was real. I felt thrilled that she loved me back.

We got up and headed back to the truck. I pulled down the tail gate and spread a sheet, I found in the truck, onto the open back of the Ford.

Katelena and I lay on the sheet, gazing up at what little stars there were in the sky. "Hey, do you wanna go skinny dipping?" Her face stretched into that breathtaking smile of hers and I nodded enthusiastically. I slid the zipper of her dress down, my fingers brushing her freckled back. I slowly eased the dress off, letting it pool at her bare feet. She stepped out of the dress and bent to pick it up, giving me a view of her perfectly rounded ass. I could feel myself getting turned on. She faced me, her rosy nipples erect in the chilled air. She placed her dress in the front passenger seat and waited for me to get undressed.

I've never undressed so quickly in all my life. I practically ripped my T- shirt off and my jeans. I dropped the clothes at my bare feet and my Calvin Klein briefs soon followed. Katelena stepped out her white thong and reached for my hand. Instead I wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her legs around my waist.
I carried her into the cold water. I could feel her shiver, so I ran my hands along her back creating friction. I set her down and she wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing my chest. Her nipples were pressed against my chest. I gulped, she'll be the death of me.

A sigh escaped her mouth. She wanted to say something.
"Dean, I'm really sorry. About everything" she said looking up at me under her beautiful lashes. "I'm sorry about what you saw, but whatever you thought, you were wrong. Damon and I did have sex, but not that same day, that was in the past. I heard a knock and I thought it was you so and I invited the person in. Dean, I don't care about Damon, I care about you..." I brought my lips to hers, shutting her up. Truth is I didn't care about all that anymore, I cared about her. I needed her to know that. I needed to show her that. Katelena was my world now and I couldn't let the past interfere. I broke away the kiss. Resting my chin on her head, I sighed contentedly. "I'm fine Katelena. We're fine."

Naked, we strolled hand in hand back to the truck. She leaned on the side of the truck and I rested my palms on either side of her face. The kiss was desperate, it scremed I miss you. My erection was rubbing against her thigh. Katelena brought her hand in between us and squeezed me. Her slender fingers, rubbed the head of my cock and then she started to move her hands up and down my thick shaft. Without warning she got onto her knees and continued her sweet torture. She mimicked the movement of her skilled hands with her mouth. Katelena twirled her tongue on the tip of my cock and started sucking, licking away my pre cum. She took me into her mouth making the tiniest groans. She cupped my balls and squeezed gently, making me tense up. The nails of her hand starting digging into my thigh and I released a load groan. I brought my hand behind her head and cupped it. She went deeper, allowing me to hit the back of her throat, "Gonna cum," I grunted out. I closed my eyes and felt my body tense, she released me with a pop and I exploded onto her chest, thick and white. She dragged one finger through it, looked me in the eye and tasted it. She sucked on her finger like she did to me. I brought her up to face me and mashed my lips against hers.

I could taste myself on her now bruised lips. I lay her onto the sheet and brought myself on top her. "I don't have a condom Kat." She snaked her arms around me and brought me closer, reassuring me it was okay. Slowly I eased myself into her, she moved her hips to get accommodate all of me. I took slow deliberate strokes looking at her doll-like face. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows were knotted. "Open your eyes," I commanded. She struggled to open her eyes. She watched me, the sweat glistened on her perfect body. I brought my mouth to an erect nipple and rolled it with my tongue. Katelena's back arched, pushing her breasts further into my mouth. I repeated the action with the other nipple.

Bringing my hand to her pink folded lips, I gently massaged her clit. She moaned in pleasure, watching me pleasure her.
I had to last so I had to think about unappealing things. Hmm, cats with no fur, Ursula taking a bath, Kermit bowling.
She brought her hands to my back and held on to me. I kissed her passionately and kept massaging her. She violently moved under me and let out a loud moan, screaming my name. I came afterwards with a few final thrusts. "I love you, Katelena," I said panting.