Chapter 17

After we said our goodbyes to his family, Dean and I got into his car and headed towards my apartment.

"How did Stephanie take it when you told her about me and you-know-who?"

"She was furious. I've never seen my sister cry before." I could tell Dean was upset, his voice was harsh. "Apparently they were having issues, so he did it to get back at her, piece of shit," he muttered the last part.

"Gosh, I feel used, he really did make me feel like crap."

Dean rubbed the bridge of his nose and exhaled deeply. "I'm really sorry he hurt you, Katelena. I hope I can mend that pain."

"You already have," I said wrapping my hand around his free one.
I looked out the window, watching Lousiana's incredible scenery as we drove by.
I pondered whether his family approved of me or not. However, I was glad about my emotional progress. My fear of commitment was diminished if not eradicated. It was because of Dean, he helped me in more ways than I could have ever fathomed. However, the age old question still reamined: Was I enough?

"Stop over thinking babygirl."

"How do you know I'm over thinking, Dean?"

"Because you're frowning."

I wasn't even aware that I was frowning.

"I'm more observant than you give me credit for," Dean said, his voice remotely serious.
"Tell me some of your many observations then, smartass." I said humoring him.

"Well, I know your favourite color is black, although you mainly dress to suit your mood. I know you twist your ankles when you stretch because you're tired, I know that you scraped your elbow a long time ago, because you have the tiniest scar there. I know you have a couple brown strands in your hair. I know you cry out of frustration more than anger. I know you love my corny pickup lines, I know that you're more open with me now because you're totally obsessed with me and I know you're the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out." He recited, a smile the size of Texas on his flawless face.

"I guess all of those things are true" I said laughing.

"You're rather humble" he said laughing.
God I loved the sound of his laugh.

We entered my apartment and I held onto his hand, dragging him towards my bedroom. He sat on the bed, his large frame appearing out of place.

"Where's Beau?"

"Elise took him home for the day."

Sometimes Elise would 'borrow' Beau. She liked to pretend we were divorcees and that Beau was our son. To be quite honest, sometimes I believed Beau loved her more than me, and I rescued him.

"I want to try something." I said.

"Anything for you babe."
Dean followed my instructions and took off his clothes, save for his briefs. He sat back onto the bed's edge and waited. I took out two pairs of fuzzy pink handcuffs from the top drawer of my dresser. I held them up, indicating my intention. He grinned and held out his wrists towards me.

I handcuffed each of his wrists to a bed post. "I'd rather handcuff you," Dean said smiling that crooked grin of his.

Walking over to my Ipod dock, I put 'Slow motion' on repeat and began to strip tease for Dean. Slowly, I slid my dress off my body. I let it pool to my bare feet then I ran my finger tips up each leg, till I was standing upright.

I removed the pins from my hair allowing the onyx waves to tumble down my back. Just in my underwear, I began to dance, rolling my slender hips to Trey Songz's aphrodisiac of a voice. I tried mimicking the moves in the music video, but I just ended up giggling at myself.
Dean's eyes were hooded as he watched me. "Don't stop," he said, his voice low and sexy.
Reaching behind me, I unclipped my bra, letting it slide down my arms to the ground.
I backed Dean and hooked my fingers in the side of my underwear, sliding them done slowly. I could feel Dean's eyes on me, fueling my confidence along
with my arousal. I slowly walked to the bed and pulled his briefs off, revealing a very aroused Dean. I straddled him.
"Bring your knees up," I commanded. He obliged and I fixed myself so that the pink folds of my cunt were visible to him.
I started to rub myself, playing with the intricate folds. I stared at Dean, who was staring at my pink pussy. I could feel the wetness on my slender fingers. I pushed one finger inside myself, then two more and started to pump, making small satisfied groans. My heart was tattooing against my chest and I knew I would soon climax, but I needed to prolong it. I quickly got off Dean, and went to my dresser. I went back to him and replaced my fingers with my bright pink vibrator.

I could feel Dean's erection rubbing against my butt. Allowing the toy to vibrate on my clit, I let out tiny mews of pleasure, I brought my other hand to my small breasts, enticingly tweaking my erect nipples. My eyes were trained on his hooded green ones. His face was filled with lust, as was mine. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't hold it in. I came hard, my juices flowing onto Dean's chest. I brought my index finger to Dean's mouth and allowed him to taste what he does to me.

"You're such a freak," he grunted out. I grabbed his erect shaft and lowered myself onto him. "Only for you, babe."
My palms rested on Dean's chest to support my weight, as I began to move.
Up, down, up, down.
With every movement, Dean brought his pelvis up, thrusting into me. His wrists struggled in the cuffs and my tiny mounds bounced with our combined movements. "You're torturing me Katelena," he grunted out, his voice sounding out of breath.

I kept going, slowly riding him.

"Dean, Dean, Dean...." I moaned.
My walls clenched around his length and I tossed my head back and came, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Would I ever get used to this?

Dean closed his eyes and spilled his hot seed into me. And with the last squirt of his arousal, I fell onto his warm chest.

"You're perfect," Dean whispered, kissing my hair.

I lazily undid his cuffs and he wrapped his muscular arms around me. He rubbed his hands up and down my back as if soothing me.With lust-filled eyes, I looked up at the man I loved and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?"

"For being just what I need."

We lay, wrapped up in each other's arms. This was my man, this was home.

"Are you staying the night?" I asked shyly.

"Only if you want me to."

"I always want you to."

Dean brought his soft lips to mine and began kissing me with adoration. His arms secured me against him and he started to hum softly, a tune I didn't recognise.

"I'm not going anywhere, you know?" I chuckled. His arms tightened, "Good. Don't."

And with that we drifted into a peaceful slumber.