Chapter 12

As I reached home, I went to Vince's to get my key. I quickly undressed, leaving my clothes at the base of the door. Sweat trickled from my collar bone to my cleavage, where it was absorbed into my brassiere. Why couldn't this place have air condition?

Sluggishly, I walked towards my bedroom, seeing a peaceful Beau sleeping on my bed. Grabbing my fluffy peach towel, I headed to the shower, where I usually contemplated my life and the choices I've made.

I hope Dean wouldn't cut me off. I couldn't go through another Jonathan episode. This time I might not make it through. But we needed to clear the air, to put a name on what this was or wasn't. I longed for clarity.

Half an hour passed and I was now exiting the shower. I dried my hair and placed it in a messy bun atop my head. I applied a little mascara and some lip gloss. If I was being dumped, why not do it in style? Deciding to go commando under a short sky blue cotton skirt, that Elise called a 'slut skirt' and a white cut off tank top, showing my smooth mid-section, just the way Dean liked it.

"It's open!" I shouted, at the sound of an impatient knock. Wasn't that a terrible mistake? In came none other than the Greek god- rather the Italian devil, known to me as Damon De Luca. "Get out, just get the hell out!" my voice was an angry scream.

" Calmarsi, gattina." It was obvious how he could get women between his sheets. Besides being utterly gorgeous, his voice was an aphrodisiac in itself. But not me. Now I was disgusted by him and couldn't fathom why I lusted after a ginormous douche.
" Mi dispiace," he said. Judging by his tone, I could tell he was apologising. He also knew that when he spoke in his native language, I wanted to jump his bones. Not this time! Not ever again!

"Why should I ever believe a word out of your stupid mouth?"
"Because, dolcezza, I'm telling the truth," he stated, his face giving nothing away. Why couldn't I pull off the art of impassivity?

"You're a pathological liar Damon and I want you to get the fuck out of my apartment!"

He walked towards me as if I hadn't spoken and grabbed my wrists " Ma tu sei così bella, il mio amore," he crooned in my ear. Damon's hot breath made me cringe in disgust, as his moist tongue caressed my earlobe, trying to melt my frigid heart.

"Let me go, Damon," my voice laced with fear. He brought his wet mouth to the corner of mine to kiss me, I moved my face quickly away from him, glaring at him. "I remembered you practically threw yourself at me just for a fuck," nostalgia in his heavily accentuated voice.

I tried moving my wrists in his iron grasp but couldn't. Instead I brought my knee up to his groin, in a swift powerful motion. With both hands he held his groin, groaning an expletive. "Merda!"
I straddled him on the ground, throwing furious punches at his stupid, perfect jawline.

"You're a great fuck, Kat," Damon said grinning a devilishly from underneath me.
In came Dean. I knew how this had to look. His green orbs looked between Damon and I, hurt on his faultless face. In his hand was a bouquet of red roses and takeout from " Cuisine Fantaisie." Without a word, Dean dropped the contents of his hand and walked away.

Well that escalated rather quickly.