Chapter 22

I sat on my black couch, under Dean's bare arm. He kissed my hair and rubbed my back soothingly.

"Did you call Kris?" he asked. "Yeah, he's coming over here in about an hour after his class."
"Gosh, when I was in college my parents wouldn't even allow me to leave campus, only for a couple days in my vacation."

"Why is that?"

"They always told me to focus on my academics, not partying, that it would be there afterwards, which was true."

"Wise words, I plan to go back to college one day or just take some classes. I want to study Accounts and Principles of Business, maybe you can help me, since you also studied those."

"It's always been a fantasy of mine for you to be my student." he chuckled.

I kissed his soft lips tenderly after emitting a short laugh. "What would you teach me Mr.West?" I asked coyly, gazing at him from under my lashes.

"I'd teach you Newton's three laws of motion." he retorted, "And I'd punish you for being a bad-bad girl." his voice husky.

"Why would I be bad, Mr.West?"

"For flirting with your teacher of course."

"That's very presumptuous of you Mr. West." I said, my hand trailing down from his sternum to his happy trail.

"Would my teacher mind if I do this..?" I whispered in his ear, linking his earlobe and slipping my hand into his grey Under Armour boxer briefs.
His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped. I started to move my hand slowly up and down his semi-erect length.

He cleared his throat and looked down at me smirking.

"Would teacher prefer if I used my dirty little mouth?"

"Yes," he squeaked out then he cleared his throat and I giggled. I was glad I could affect him so much. I retracted my hand and he pouted "Miss Harper, I do believe your disobedience calls for punishment." he stated with authority. I loved when he spoke to me like that, it made me extremely horny. Well, when wasn't I horny around him?

"Are you gonna spank me Sir?" I asked biting my lip and grinning.
He got up from the sofa and went to fetch a metal ruler. This was going to bite, I mused.

He sat back down and placed me over his knees, holding me down with his left hand. Dean pushed up the oversized turquoise T-shirt I wore and slowly pulled down my neon green panty. He inserted his middle finger into me, curling his finger in the way that made me mew.

Without warning he brought the metal ruler onto the left cheek of my ass. "Ahhhh...." my scream dissolved into a guttural moan. He repeated his action, ever so often switching his infliction from the left to the right cheek. My eyebrows scrunched and my mouth formed an 'O' as I absorbed both the pain and the pleasure gratefully.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and turned my head to whisper in my ear.
"Does Miss Harper want more?" he asked grazing my earlobe with his teeth. Without waiting for the affirmative he brought down his hand with the ruler and smacked my ass again. "Harder, Sir!" my voice sounding desperate with want. He obliged and the the ruler bit into my skin.

"I like to see your ass red," Dean commented, a grin in his voice.

"Anything for you....Sir," the ruler bit into my skin again and I cried out as my body began to shake.

My legs felt as if they would give out under me. Dean grabbed both my forearms and lifted me to him, he stood and I snaked my legs around his slender waist. Dean strode to the kitchen and placed me on the counter. I winced, my ass was still burning from his sweet assault. My back leaned against the hard, wooden cupboards. He stood in between my legs and caressed my thighs. Dean looked into my eyes and brought his lips to mine. His soft lips distracted me as he pushed a finger inside me, pumping ferociously. I let out a strangled voice asking for more. He stopped and I frowned. He brought the same finger to my mouth and I sucked, looking him in his dazzling green eyes, from under my lashes. He pulled his finger away from my mouth and chuckled.