Chapter 1

It was a normal Bondi summer day the sun was shinning and the water glistening. There is nothing better than chilling and watching the water waiting for something to happen. "Ambs there's one out the back gonna have to go in" chappos voice crackled from my radio. "Yup I'm heading in chaps" i reply while striping down to my bathers. I paddled my way through the crashing waves and pulled up next to the panicking man. "Jump on and lay on your stomach your head up that end" i instructed to the man but it didn't look like he needed to be instructed as he was already on the board wanting to  desperately get to shore. Once back in safe waters i lecture him about swimming between the red and yellow flags. "It's to dangerous to swim here mate see the dangerous current sign." i said pointing to the yellow sign. "Oh i didn't see that there I'm sorry" he replied while walking off. "Yeah sure you didn't" i said under my breath as he was still in ear shot. "Nice one ambs, was he alright?" chaps voice came through the radio again. "Yeah chap he's fine used the old excuse i didn't see the sign" i reply into my radio. "Haha yeah they always go for that excuse, anyway come back to the tower your shift is finished and whip has a little surprise." he says into the radio. "Haha okay chap ill be up in a sec." I keep watching the water until Azza comes to take over. "Heyy Azza bye Azza" i said in a funny tone. "Heyy Ambs bye Ambs" he replied copping my cheeky comment. 

I made my way back up to the tower in a hurry as i was starving. As i walked into the tower i saw my little bro Nixon in whips arms. I walked up to whip and gave him a hug then took nix from him. "Heyy nix what you been doin?" i laugh with him. "Helllooo" was the only thing he said as he's still learning. "Much been happening, rescues?" whip asks draping his arm over my shoulders. "Narr just did one then tho but other than that its been quiet." i replied. "But I'm starving wheres the food?" i jokingly say as my tummy made a big growl. "Im taking you out to lunch then for a surf down at Bronte the waves are pumping, how does that sound?" whip said sounding proud of himself for coming up with the rest of the afternoon. "Awesome lets go" i said as we started to walk out the door. 

"So where for lunch" i said to whip while he put his free arm around my shoulders. "Um how about the bucket list?" "Sounds good" i reply as we started walking in the direction of the bucket list.