Chapter 15

My POV

I wake up with a jolt, screaming in pain from my shoulder. In walks a worries whip. "What, you okay?" "My shoulder it really hurts" I say with tears stinging the back of my eyes but not letting them fall. "I know ambs, lets get you up and ready for the hospital" "Okay". I go into the shower and clean myself with the soap the hospital gave me to make sure there's no bacteria when I go into theatre. I get out and chuck on one of whips hoddies and some basketball shorts as well as a pair of my Jordan's. I make my way out of my room into the lounge as I wait for whip and gina to finish getting ready. I pick up my camera and start my vlog."Heyy guys its really early like 5:30 early, i'm about to head to the hospital and have my surgery on my shoulder so I don't really know what's gonna happen with the vlog today. I might have to get whip to vlog some stuff while in theatre, but your gonna come as far as you can oh and I might be able to ask one of the nurses to film a little cause some of yous want to see that for some reason" I vlog as whip walks in "You ready to go ambs" I nod getting up and walking out the door with whips arm on my good shoulder.

We get to the hospital and make our way to my room. In walks a nurse to put me in one of these disgusting hospital gowns and puts my band on my ankle and wrist. She finishes up and walks out saying "I will be back to take you to theatre in about 20 minutes" "Thanks" gina replys. "You nervous?" whip asks sitting on the end of my hospital bed. "mm I don't really know" "well you've been in this position a couple of times so I know you will be fine" whip says reasuring me. "Yeah hope so". The nurse walks back in and starts to wheel me down to the theatre. "Hey Amberly how are you" my doc says. "yeah all good". My other doc that stays up at my head to make sure i'm still asleep walks over and starts preparing my anaesthetic.

I finally make it into the theatre and move onto the table. The last thing I remember was my doc saying this is just oxygen not putting you to sleep yet but in my head I was like well i'm gonna go to bed. I don't remember any of it which I guess is the whole reason. I wake up in recovery with whip and gina by my side and I must have fallen back asleep because I remember kind of waking up back in my room with whip and gina and a few of the boys in the room. "How's it goin" I joke to everyone, I just get back laughs and hey ambs from the boys but whip says "How you feeling is it sore?" "yeah it feels sore but feels heaps weird" I say trying to look at my shoulder. "Don't do that you might hurt your self" whip says standing up. "I wanna see what it looks like" "I'll take a pic here" whip takes a pic and it looks like a big u shape over my shoulder on the back. "Wooow that looks kinda sick" I laugh. "So what did they really do" mouse says. "they cut into her shoulder and fixed the chip and fracture in her shoulder" whip explains. "Cool" mouse says. "I'm so sorry ambs it's all my fault your here and had to have surgery" maxi says putting his head down. "Max it aint your fault it's no ones fault we were just mucking around, but I have to say it was a good tackle" I say laughing. "Yeah it was wasn't it" maxi says holding his head up high. "Okay everybody out the poor girl needs to sleep" the nurse says shooing everyone out but gina and whip. "Okay i'm gonna go and get nix form jojo and head home" gina says "Okay I love you byee" I say as whip gets up to walk her out. "Love you to sweety rest okay and i'll be back tomorrow okay" "yup byee"

It's been a long day so I decide to try and get some sleep but it's near impossible so I turn to whip who's looking at his phone, he looks up "what" "Im bored" I complain. "Wanna watch tv" he suggest "only if bondi rescue is on" he just laughs getting on the bed wrapping his arm around me being careful of my shoulder, and that's how we fell asleep well that's how whip slept I didn't sleep very much. I looked at the clock 11:00 I fell asleep then woke up feeling yes I slept the whole night well nope it was only 12:00 great.

We woke up the next morning and I was finally able to go home but had one more x-ray to do before I could leave. After that was done my phone started ringing and matts name flashed up

A: Heyy matt

M: Ambs where are you i'm outside waiting for you

A: What, what you on about

M: You forgot didn't you

A: Forgot what, oh crap the interview

M: Yeah the interview where are you

A: I'm at the hospital I'm just leaving

M: WHAT why are you at the hospital

A: I had surgery on my shoulder long story i'll meet you there

M: Okay just get there as soon as you can and i'll talk you then okay bye

A: Yup okay byee

"Was that matt" whip says helping me in the car. "yeah I forgot about the interview" "So I gotta take you now" he asks "yeah oops soz" I reply. We make our way to the place and I see matt standing out the front waiting impatiently for me. "i'm sorry i'm late" I say walking up to him. "It's okay lets get you up there and ready" we start walking up and into make up. "I don't want make up" I whine to whip. "well you have to" he laughs I hate make up i'm one of those girls that hates make up and all things girly. "So what happened" matt asks pointing to my shoulder. I explain the whole incident to matt before someone calls me. "Hello Amberly i'm one of the stage directors, your going to be on in 5 minutes after the break okay" he says leading me out of the make up room and into another. "yup all good" I wait in the room with whip and matt before the stage director come back to get me. "All right we are ready for you Amberly if you would like to come with me" I follow him out with whip and matt in tow, "Okay you guys can sit and watch from here" he points to whip and matt then to a screen.

"Now we have a special guest joining us she's known for a lot if things such as her role on the hit reality show Bondi Rescue, she's a famous surfer/big wave surfer, shes also known for her amazing voice and dance moves to tie it together, please welcome Amberly Clark "