Chapter 21

"Heyy guys it's the last day of playlist live and to finish it off we have another little meet and greet for about an hour and then another panel, annnnddd then after that they are closing like where the booths are so all the you-tubers can walk around and have a look and do some of the games with out getting mobbed" I laugh vlogging. "But as always we will bring you along" I say getting up and turning of the camera and heading into the shower.

"Ambs you ready?" matt yells as I walk out my room double-checking I have my vlog camera. "Yeah lets go". We pile into the elevator with me, whip, Gina, nix, matt and shays fam. "I'm getting claustrophobic" I vlog when all a sudden the elevator stops. "What happened?" I ask to no one in particular. "It just stoped it'll start again in a minute" matt says as the lights go off. Everyone screams as shay just laughs vlogging. "Whip I'm scared" I say cuddling into him vlogging kinda joking but not really I HATE the dark. "Awww it's okay I got you" he laughs wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his warm body.

"Okay guys it's been about 30 minutes and we still haven't moved and it's hot and claustrophobic and still dark, the kids are getting bored waiting and so am I" I vlog as shays kids are sitting on the floor. "Yeah I wish I was nix or dax right now" shay says as they are both sleeping, we all agree. When finally the elevator moves and the lights flicker back on. "FINALLY" I yell as the doors open and I can finally breath the fresh air. "Mate that was claustrophobic and scary" everybody agrees.

We finally get to our meet and greet 20 minutes late. "And finally here they are" Oliver the guy who was entertaining the crowd as we were stuck. "Sorry we are late long story short we got stuck in the elevator, watch tomorrows vlog to see the 'traumatic' experience" I say as they all laugh and scream. "Okay lets get this started"

"Okay guys we just finished our meet and greet and your guys were amazing and understanding when we were late, but we are now going to our last panel of playlist live and hopefully I won't get pranked and people will ask me some questions" I laugh.

"Okay we have enough time for some questions so you fire away" Oliver says to the fist girl. "Okay my question is for Amberly" "YEAHHHHH" I shout "Sorry continue," I laugh as does everybody else. "When did you find out that whippet was taking photos of you sleeping and putting them up on instagram and do you like it or hate it?" She asks. "Well the first part of that question is, I had just come back form LA and was extremely jet lagged and had fell asleep and I woke up the next morning to people tagging me in whips photo so I checked it out and I have to say it was a good photo but I thought it was a one off thing until I woke up the next day to see about 3 or 4 photos of me sleeping in weird positions on a new account and I just thought I hope this doesn't catch on but it did, and the second part I HATE it" I explain laughing "No I love hate it, whip wouldn't continue if I didn't like" I explain.

After a couple more questions the last girl walked up and asked, "When you come to things like playlist and vidcon do you miss the boys back at Bondi?" "Yeah I do and I have to say more than I should, and they miss us too they facetime us every day and it's a big reunion when we get back home" I answer thinking of the boys working on the beach wishing I was working with them. "And that's all we have time for guys say goodbye" Oliver says down the mic, everybody screams. "Byeeee guys" I say walking out. "Can we go home now I wanna go for a surf?" I wine to whip. "Soon kiddo" he whispers in my ear.

We head into the hall with all the booths and games and I head to the trixin booth. "Heyy boys how did it go?" I ask Derek "Yeah better then expected he reply's, and as soon as he said that YoAnty walks up behind him. "Ambs how are ya?" "yeah good good" I reply "I have something for you" he says pulling out a box from behind his back. I grab it looking at him with a confused expression. "Just open them" he says as whip takes the camera. I open the Jordan box to see the Air Jordan 1 retro high OG "shattered backboard' black and orange jordans. "DUDE" I exclaim. "I've been trying to get these" I say holding them up admiring them. "Yeah I saw the vlog that you were drooling over them and you said you had the blue, yellow and the red but not the orange" he says. "Yeah I'm putting them on now" I say taking my red ones off. I stand up looking down at my new jordans. "Dude there sick" I say hugging YoAnty. "Glad your happy" he exclaims.

After me running my fingers along the shoes and putting them back in the box we head over to some of the other booths and then to some of the games but I couldn't do them because of my shoulder. So we head back out and towards out hotel room bumping into shay. "Dude you following me or something" I laugh. "Something like that, I'm packing up the booth. What are those?" He says pointing to the box. "YoAnty brought me some Jordan's," I say pulling them out the box for shay to see. After he admires the amazing shoes he asks "When you heading home?" "Right now our plane leaves an about 2 hours so kinda late" I explain as we hug and say our goodbyes. "You ya soon" he says walking to the trixin booth.

"Got everything?" whip asks scanning the hotel room, "Yeah I think". We head out and down to the car thats waiting for us. We get to the airport and check in and board the plane. "Are we going straight from LAX to Sydney or are we staying the night in LA?" I ask matt who's sitting behind me. "Going all the way but we have about a 2 hour layover in LAX" he explains as I nod putting my Matt black beat headphones over my ears.

We get to LAX after a 4 hour flight, and its about 4 in the arvo and we have a 2 hour layover which is good as I can sleep for 2 hours because I can't sleep on planes I don't know why it's a phobia I need to get over because the flights to Sydney are about a good 13-14 hours. "Lets just go over here" whip says leading us over to some comfy looking chairs.

2 Hours later and we are on our flight back home. "This is going to be fun" I say more to myself than whip who's sitting next to me. "Just put your music on and sit back" he says putting my seat back for me. "mmm okay" I murmur.