Chapter 27

Today is the day, what day you ask, the day I find out if the acting genes really do run in the family. I was heading out to LA California to film a movie. How did that happen lets go back a few weeks.

"Hey Ambs wait up" matt yells running up to me. "What's up matt?" "I know the swell is pumping but this couldn't wait," he says out of breath. "Okay chill take a breather jees, what is it?" I ask looking out at Tamma's waves. "I have a big opportunity for you and I know your gonna say no so that's why I'm going talk you into it" he explains sounding super excited. "Well can it wait the waves are pumping and the swells gonna drop off soon" I wine. "No", "Please?" I beg. "Fine but don't be late to Mondays meetings" he yells after me as I sprint off into the glistening blue water of Tamarama.

After a lovely 2 hour surf I decide to head to Bondi. I walk up to Tammas tower having a quick shower and washing off my board. "What was matt pestering you about ambs?" harries asks coming out of the tower. "Don't know wasn't listening" I laugh washing my hair under the cold running water. "Only you" he laughs walking back into the tower. I laugh as I dry myself off and put my jumper and shorts on. I walk up the tower stairs and head inside grabbing my TRIXIN hat, slinging my bag onto my back and surf board under my arm while grabbing my skateboard. "Catch ya," I yell out to the boys running down the stairs. "See ya ambs" Harries and Jesse chime. I make my way towards the boardwalk and jump on my boosted board and head to Bondi.

When I arrive at Bondi I skate towards the tower when I get stopped by a bunch of fans. "Hey guys what's up? Wanna in the vlog?" I ask vlogging. I talk with them for about 5 minutes before I head into the tower. "Hey boys" I shout dropping off my stuff under the medical bed. "Ambs how's it going?" Harrison asks as I sit down grabbing some binos and looking out onto the water. "Good good you?" "Good, oh and whip's looking for you by the way" he replies. "Speaking of the devil" Kobi says as whip walks in to the tower. "Hey you're looking for me?" "Yeah you excited, cant believe your gonna follow in my foot steps" he says happily wrapping me up in a big hug. "Arrr what?" I awkwardly laugh looking at Kobi with big eyes. "What did matt not tell you?" he says putting his hands on my shoulders looking at me with his mouth wide open. "1st close your mouth its not a good look, 2nd no matt didn't me anything that may have been I wasn't really listening to him and 3rd what the heak" "1 okay, 2 I though matt was heading over to Tamma to talk to you" whip says closing his mouth. "Oh" I say sitting back down. "Oh?" whip and Kobi question. "He may have tried to talk to me about something but I got distracted by the waves and asked if it could wait till Monday at the meeting that I didn't know I had and he said yes" I explain. "Well you'll find out on Monday then" whip says smirking. I just nod my head slowly. What the hell could he be on about?

Monday rolled around and I woke up to my phone blasting out kid mac's my brothers keeper. After jamming to the song for a couple of seconds I decide to answer the phone.

A=Me M=Matt

A: "Matt what's up why you calling this early?"

M: "Wow really you forgot again"

A: "hahah just kidding ill be there soon" I reply with big eyes, where the heak am I meant to be.

M: "Okay hurry up got lots of stuff to go through"

A: "yeah bye"

I hung up looking at my phone confused before it clicked. "Aaaha meeting I remembered" I yell.

I start to get ready putting on my jogger jeans, my nice floral baseball tee shirt form TRIXIN, chucking my jumper over the top it was freezing outside. Okay for Australians if the temp drops below 20 degrees its cold. I chuck on my red air Jordan 1s and my FTW cap. Finishing off with my famous green rip curl watch. I pack all my camera equipment in my bag and finally head into the kitchen and having some breakfast.

Once finished with breakfast I grab my bag and boosted board say bye to whip and Gina. "Have a good day love you" Gina says kissing the top of my head. "And listen to what matt has to say please" whip says doing the same. I head out the door and make my way to shark studios.