Chapter 9

My POV

"Where did whip go?" I ask gina while going to make myself some food. "He went to see hoppo I think sweets but he'll be back soon why?" she replyed while preparing nixion for a bath."Yeah thats not going to go down well" I say picturing whip in hoppo's office yelling at him. "Mmmm I told him to keep calm but when it comes to you all he wants is you happy no matter what it takes" she says kissing me on top of my hair. "You and nix too, I'll be in my room if you need me" I say walking into my room and thinking about todays events and whats to come. "Ok" was all I heard as I closed my door.

Ginas POV

SLAM. I hear the front door slam shut indication whips home and not in a good mood. "What a ...." "Ryan language" I say to him when he walks into the kitchen. He just grunts and sits down on the breakfast bar. "What happened with hoppo?" Wanting to know but not wanting him to scream it. I got nothing from him so I guess he will tell me when other ears aren't listening. "Ambs is in her room go and get her and i'll surve dinner." "Ok" was all I got sounds like it didn't go well at all.

My POV

SLAM. There goes the front door with i'm guessing an angry whip just came through. I heard gina ask him how it went but he didn't reply knowing im gonna hear it if he says anything. "Ambs is in her room go and get her and i'll serve dinner" I heard gina say. My door quietly opens and whip comes in. "hey" I say knowing he's not happy. "Hey dinners ready and i'll explain later but I have to talk to gina first ok but I love you and i'll explain every thing tomorrow promise" he says while walking me out to the dinner table. "It's ok I understand".

"Dammmm this is good" I say while eating my yummy dinner at the same time. "Glad you like it"

Once we finished dinner I started to get ready for bed. I went for a quick shower, got out got changed into my pjs and started to brush my teeth. I looked up at myself in the mirror and saw all the bruises on my face and my nose. I lifted up my pj shirt and ran my fingers across my now green and purple bruises. I didn't hear to door to the bathroom open and I saw whip in the mirror looking at me with his sad eyes wishing the bruises would go away.

"They will go away soon but I can promise you that there will never be a bruise on your body ever again" he said while I turned the bathroom light off and walked to my bedroom. "i hope so" wishing they were never there in the first place. "I know so because i'll protect you. I know I haven't been doing much of that but I promise you I will start to now" he says slow tears starting to form. "You have been protecting me and doing a good job ever since I was born. There is no one who is better than protecting his loved ones better than you." I say hugging him.

"I'll talk to you in the morning love you" "Love you too" I say as he turns out the light and walks out of my room.

Whips POV

I walk out of ambs room and into nixons room. I kiss the top of his soft head and whisper "I love you" before walking out and going for a shower to wash the big day away.

Once out I walk into mine and ginas room. I see her laying in bed waiting for me to explain every thing that happened with hoppo.

After about half an hour explaining to gina about hoppo and everything I say i love you and good night while kissing her head wanting today to end but tomorrow not to come.

My POV

The next morning I wake up and walk out my room to see whip cooking up a storm. "Is that bacon and eggs?" "Yup your favourite, sit down and i'll bring it over" whip says while gina comes in with little nix. "There you go bacon and eggs with a glass of orange juice" whip says proudly as he places my breakfast down infront of me.