Chapter 25

It's 3 and a half months after the little guy was born and it's February 15th and we all knows what that means. I had planned to make dinner for both whip and gina. I had it all planed out the boys would be in bed and taken care of so they didn't have to take care of them. The table would be set out nicely with a red tablecloth, plates and cutlery, candles and some flowers in the middle. The main meal would be steak, roasted carrots and potatoes with a side salad. The dessert would be chocolate covered strawberries how romantic I thought. My plan was to start cooking at about 6:30 while gins went to pick whip up from work.

It is currently 4 in the afternoon so I decided to take nix and jett to the 'park' but instead a trip to the shops. "Gina I'm taking to boys to the park is that okay?" "Yeah i'll see you later" she yelled. "Oh ambs I might be picking up whip while your gone" she adds. "Yeah all good" I say picking up Jett and holding Nixon's hand.

We get to the shops and I put Jett in the seat and Nixon in the trolley. "Okay guys we are going to get a romantic dinner for mummy and daddy want to help me?" I ask looking at nix and Jett. "Yeah" nix squeals Jett just looks at me with his big beautiful eyes. We walk around the shop getting everything we need. "No nix" I laugh as he put everything in his reach in the trolley. We finally get out of the shops and I take to boys to the park as it's on our way home. We finally make it back to the house and gina was gone, perfect I could start on my little plan. I first got the boys washed and in their pjs. I knew whip and gina would be a while as they like to go for a walk on the beach.

I started cooking the steak as I cut up and put the potatoes and carrots in the oven to roast. While that was all cooking I melted the chocolate and pulled out the strawberries. I had the boys help me do this lets just say they may need another bath. I put the covered strawberries in the fridge to harden and started making the salad as I flipped the steaks. When everything was done I plated up and left it on the side ready for them to enjoy. I quickly set up the table and wrote a letter.

Letter: Mum and Dad I hope you had a great valentines day and I hope you will enjoy this little meal I put together with the help of nix and Jett. I love you, Ambs, Nix and Jett xx.

I left the note on one of the plates and headed to put the boys to bed and get myself ready for bed. I read the boys a bedtime story and kissed their heads good night. I had a shower and get ready for bed. I thought I should check on them and make sure they liked their dinner. I walked out to the kitchen to see no whip and gina I frowned and looked at the clock it read 8 o'clock. I thought I would text whip.

Text:

A: Hey where are you?

W: We went out to dinner remember that's why we asked to you babysit the boys.

I saw whips text and looked up to see my little set up imagining whip and gina sat there laughing having a good time, I mean they are but in some stupid restaurant that was probably way to expensive. I didn't reply to whips text I headed straight to be upset. I always text whip back I never ignore him, which is why he decided to ring me, but I didn't pick up, he left a voice mail: ambs is everything okay what's happened? I knew he would worry so I just texted him I was fine.

I fell asleep upset to the fact my plan didn't work. I put a lot of effort in it and nothing came out of it.

Whip POV

We got home at about 11 at night and walked into the kitchen to see a table nicely set out all romantic and a nicely cooked meal on the side. I looked at gina and frowned. I walked over to the table to see a letter on one of the plates I picked it up and read it. "hey babe look at this" I say as she walks over taking the note out of my hands. "She set this all up for us" she says looking up at me. "Yeah she did" I whisper felling bad and upset. "I feel so bad look at all the effort" gina said looking up at me as I wrapped my arm around her waist and she rested her head on my chest. "Come on lets clean this up and go to bed" I let go of her and walked over to the food. "Yeah okay" gina whispered packing up the table. "We'll make her favourite breakfast tomorrow" I said putting the food away. "Yeah and that will only be the start".

My POV

I woke up the next morning and walked out to the kitchen to see whip and gina cooking me my favourite breakfast. "What's going on?" I ask as they turn around. "Well we saw what you did last night for us when we arrived home and we felt really bad so we decided to make your favourite breakfast to help make it up to you" whip said wrapping me up in a hug. "Thanks" I reply smirking. "Sit down and ill bring it over gina says. I went to sit down thinking I could pull a little prank on them, I could make it look like I was still really upset about what happened last night, but in reality I'm not if someone puts bacon and eggs in front of me anything they have done is forgotten. "Eat up" whip says placing the delicious meal in front of me. "Thanks" I half smiling.

After I had finished my delicious breakfast I got ready for school. "Ambs you ready yet" whip yelled. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door to the car. "You alright ambs?" whip asked looking at me with concerned eyes. "Fine" I muttered turning my head smirking as I look out the window. This is going to be fun.

"Have a good day okay, I love you" whip kissed my head. "Yeah okay bye" I replied walking out the tower and started the short walk to school smiling the whole way. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry i haven't updated in a while and i know the chapter is a bit late but i'll be updating more. Thanks.