Chapter 20

I wake up to the sound of laughter coming from the main room. I pull myself up and out of my nice warm cosy bed and walk out the door turning back to look at it thinking who ever woke me up better be good. I make my way out of my room grabbing my hoodie on the way out chucking it on. "What's so funny?" I say yawning. "Oh hey guys" I laugh as shay and the fam are in the room. "Look" shay says shoving his phone in my face. "Arrr the light the light it's bright" I say over dramatic laughing. I look at what he's laughing at to see a picture of me sleeping on the cough with one and hanging off and my head on my laptop keypad. I look up at whip who has a smug look on his face. "Stuuup doing that" I run up to whip jumping on him. "Watch your shoulder" Gina and Colette say at the same time their mother instinct kicking in. I jump off whip to see matt standing there not looking impressed. "What?" I say. "Why are you not dressed and ready, we are meant to be at a meet and greet in 10 minutes, hurry up" he says. "Oh soz" "Yup lets go get you ready" whip says picking me up throwing me over his shoulder and walking towards my room. "RYAN HER SHOULDER" Gina yells.

We make it out and down to the meet and greet just in time. "Are you staying the whole time?" I ask whip and Gina knowing we will be here a while. "Yeah but nix is going with Ceciley" Gina says as Ceciley comes around the corner.

6 hours later we finally finish the meet and greet, I pick up my camera and start vlogging "So guys it was amazing to meet you all, it's now 3 in the arvo so I think we are gonna head back to the hotel have a nap and chill by the pool relax a little because we hare going to a Maker party tonight so get to get the energy for that." I vlog. 

We reach the hotel and get nix then get changed into our bathers and head down to the pool. I'm not one to sit and do nothing like Gina can and read a book I have to be doing something so me and whip get the gopro and have a flip contest seeing who can do the best with Gina judging. I start my run up for my first flip and I go with a front flip but I timed it wrong and I slap my back on the water like a belly flop. I come up to hear whip laughing his head off. "Is my back red?" I ask waking over to whip. "Holly crap ambs it's so red" whip laughs. "Dude it hurts so bad" I chuckle as whip films my back. After our flip contest whip one by the way bragging like nobody's business, my phone starts ringing, I look at the caller ID to see the boys flashing. I answer to see all the boys huddled up in the tower with hoodies on. "heyy boys" "heyyyyyy" they all chime. "Is it raining?" I ask "Yeah pissing down, What's it like there?" Kerr Box asks. I flip the screen around so they can see the blue skies of Florida. "It's okay I guess" laughing at their facial expressions. "I wish you guys were here" I say with a frown. "We wish we were there to" maxi says pouting. Whip all of a sudden grabs my phone walking off talking to the boys. "BYEEEEEEE" I yell. I hear a "byee" back as I get up and pick nix up form Gina taking him into the water.

Gina POV

Ambs comes and picks up nix and takes him to the water as I pick up the vlog camera. "Guys look at these to" I say zooming in. "How cute is that?". I turn the camera onto me "I love how ambs is so good with him. She gets a lot of hate in the comments saying 'she's not even his sister' and 'why is she so close with him their not even related'. Things like that and when I hear them it makes me feel mad because I consider ambs to be a daughter to me and whip definitely considers her as a daughter and I hate when people say that Nixon isn't her brother because he is even though they aren't blood related that has nothing to do with it, she's been with him since birth and I hope and know that nix will always be a massive part of her life and vice versa. Sorry to rant ambs just cut all this out" I say turning off the camera. Whip walks back with ambs phone in hand. "How were the boys?" I ask as he hands me her phone to put in my bag. "yeah all good rainy there" he says. "What were you vlogging about" he asks climbing onto the sun lounger next to me. "I was vlogging these two" I say pointing to ambs and nix. "Then saying how I love he's a massive part of her life and vice versa" I say looking at ambs and nix splashing around in the shallows. "Yeah and this one will be too" he says rubbing my tummy".

My POV

"Gina hurry up" whip shouts as I vlog him. "She's taking forever" whip says to the camera. "I'm putting my make up on i'll be there in a sec" she says. "You don't need it your beautiful with out it," he says as I make aww face to the camera.

We finally make it out of the hotel room and into the Maker party. Shay comes up to us "Ambs you got your DJ stuff with you?" he ask "Yeah in the hotel room why?" I ask un sure of what he wants it for. "The DJ we booked can't make it so we need you" he says. "Really" I ask wanting to party and not have to DJ. "Please" He gets on the ground begging. "Fine i'll be back," I laugh. "Ambs we're gonna mingle see you later" whip says "Yeah i'll see you later" I say as whip and Gina walk into the crowd. I head up to my room grabbing my DJ stuff then heading back down to the party. "Where do you want me?" I walk up to shay. "Follow Me," he says leading me up to the stage. "Thanks ambs means a lot" he thanks me. "You owe me big time," I laugh at him setting up my stuff. "Yup" he laughs.

The music is blasting and everyone is having a ball. "Got some other tracks?" Someone says, I look up to see the one and only Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee. "Hey guys what's up long time no see," I say hugging them. "Yeah, why you DJing? Wanted you to show us some of your moves," Joe says over the music. "Hahah yeah same but the DJ didn't show up so shay asked me I don't really mind" I say over the thumping music next to us. "Wanna have a go?" I ask Joe and Caspar. "Really?" he says vlogging. "Yeah all you have to do is move this disk," I say holding his camera as he starts DJing. "Yeah Joe" Caspar says in his South African accent.

The night lasted long as we finally finished up at about midnight and headed up to our rooms. "That was good ambs," Whip says wrapping Gina up in a hug. "Yeah everyone seemed to think so," I laugh. "I'm gonna go to bed night guys" I say dropping my stuff and heading into my room. "Night" they both say.