Chapter 14

'Cause baby in the summer time that is where i'll be' my phone blares out, don't judge.

Phone call

A=me

M=matt

A: Heyy matt whats up

M: Hey ambs nothing much letting you know that you have an interview with sunrise on tuesday i'll pick you up at about 7:30 on tuesday morning don't forget.

A: okay thanks matt i'll be ready.

M: oh and you might have to sing and show some of your moves so dress appropriately.

A: yeah okay thanks matt.

M: oh and are whip,gina and nix coming to playlist?

A: oh yeah their coming sorry i forgot to tell you.

M: Nar that's okay i'll rebook the hotel and stuff

A: yeah thanks heaps for that matt.

M: all good i'll catch ya tuesday bye

A: yup bye

I get dressed into my gym gear and head into the kitchen and make some breakfast. "Hard core session today ambs "whip says walking into the kitchen. "Yeah looking forward to it, oh and matt just called me saying i've got an interview with sunrise tomorrow, so he's gonna pick me up at around 7:30" I explain "oaky then after I think gina wanted to go into the city to get some stuff for playlist so will come and pick ya up after" "Yeah all good"I say putting my plate in the sink. "you ready?" whip asks "Yeah hold on let me get my bag" I say running to my room. "I'll meet you in the car" whip yells walking out the front door. I get my nike yellow bag and put in my towel, water bottle, money and my bathers and run out to the car where whip is waiting.

We arrive at lifecycle and head in. I walk to the staff change rooms and lock my stuff in whips locker as he does the same.We head back out and start the class. "Lets get this started everybody, now we are gonna change it up a bit and do a cross fit session" whip explains.

"Damm that was a good session whip" I say puffing."yeah it was everybody seem to like it. "yeah I love cross fit its good for a whole body workout" I say as me and whip walk back to the change rooms. "yeah we need to put it in more sessions" he replies.

We decide to head to bondi. We walk out of lifecycle to see it over cast and almost like its gonna rain. We make our way to Bondi and walk into the tower to see heaps of the off duty boys in there. "heyy what's everybody doing?" whip asks. "heyy clarks, well we were gonna head out for a surf sesh but the swell has completely drop, so nothing" mouse says. "Who's up for a game of beach cricket?" I ask putting my bag down on the counter. "There's no ball games allowed on the beach" maxi says. "Do you see anybody on the beach aside form the other boys working" I say back. "Lets play some cricket" mouse yells as we all descend out the tower. Mouse was balling as I was batting, whip, azza, kobi, maxi,chappo and jesse were fielding. "prepair to be taken down kiddo"mouse says serious as he balls. "I'll see about that" I smash it up the beach as I run effortlessly while mouse sprints for the ball. He finally returns after fetching the ball out of breath. "what was that you said mousey boy?" I say as he bends over to catch his breath. "How did you do that?" he says so confused. "talent mate" I reply walking back to the wickets. "Still wanna play or are you afraid i'll bet you again?" I laugh at mouse. "How bout we play a little game of football" he says sounding way to confident." Sure but don't come running back crying when you lose" I laugh at mouse. "Okay what the teams" maxi says. "Me and Ambs captains you can pick first ambs girls first" mouse says he's really gonna regret that. "okay fine"

A: whip, kobi, chappo

M: azza, maxi, jesse

"soz cuz" I say to jesse. "your gonna go down now" he laughs. "Lets get this game going" mouse yells. "What about goals" whip asks. "The thongs are the goals" I say placing everybodys thongs on the sand. "Lets go" Whip yells.

The game started I went in the ruck with mouse and yet agin he got beat by a girl. The game was going good the score was 15-16 to my team. We went up for the ruck again me and mouse and I got the ball and went to kick when maxi's arms wrapped around me slinging me to the ground and all of a sudden i felt pain rushing to my shoulder. I yelped in pain. Whip came rushing to me "what happened" he asks putting me on his lap. "My shoulder I think its dislocated" I say scrunching up my face from the pain. "Okay jesse run up to the tower and get one of the boys and the rhino" whip explains to jesse. "Yup i'll be 2 seconds" jesse says sprinting up to the tower. "Arrrr whip it hurts" "I know hun it will but we will get you to hospital and put it back in place okay" he says reassuring me.

We finnaly get back up to the tower "ambo is gonna be about another 10 minutes away whip" tom says to whip. "Okay thanks tom" "want the whistle of truth" azza says coming towards me. "Narr it's not that bad, i'll be good" I say. Just in time in walks yak to start his shift. "Wow ambs what you done this time" "popped my shoulder out" I explain. "Where's the ambo"he asks "On it's way will be about another 8 minutes way" whip says. "can you put it in for me yak" I ask "um I don't think thats a good idea wait for the paramedics" "but you are aparamedic" I say looking at him. "okay i'm gonna pull your arm up now don't fight it okay" he explains what he's going to do "okay". Yak raises my arm higher and higher until I feel it pop back in. "oh yup you got it" "Does that feel better?" he asks "Ahhh that feels so much better thanks yak" knock knock in walk the paramedics little late boys I think. "She popped her left shoulder out and I popped it back in place but she's gonna need xrays" yak explains to the paramedics. "Yeah thanks for that bobby" the paramedics say walking out with me and whip in tow. "Thanks yak" I say as the tower door closes.

We finally get to the hospital and I head in for X-rays. "Now there's a chance you have fractured your shoulder so if I can get you to put your shoulder there and i'll be back". I finish up with the xray and head into the waiting room to find whip. The doctor comes and takes us into a small little office with my x-rays in hand. "Okay so here is Amberly's xray of her left shoulder and as you can see there she has fractured and chipped her shoulder. She will need surgery to fix it and she will need to be in a sling for a couple ofweeks" the doctor explains. Great I think to myself just what I need. Whip asks "when will her surgery be?". "Her surgery is booked for first thing tomorrow be here at about 6 so we can get you prepared. "Okay thanks doc" whip says. We walk out the hospital and to the car. We don't talk I just look out the window all the way home. As soon as we get home I walk into the house and straight to the bathroom for a steaming hot shower.

Whip POV

We walk out the hospital and jump in the car and drive home in silence. She get's out and heads inside and strait to the bathroom. "Heyy how was your day chick" gina says to ambs but she doesn't reply. "What happened?" gina asks as I wrap my arms around her waist. I explain what happened and all about what's going to happen tomorrow. "Thats why she was so upset" "Yeah she's not to happy about it" I say. "you coming tomorrow with me?" I ask" Yeah deferentially" she says hugging me placing her head on my chest,

My POV

I have a steaming hot shower before I get out and go strait to bed tired and not really wanting to talk to anyone.

Whip POV

I walk into ambs room to make sure she's ok when I see her sleeping peacefully. I sit on the bed next to her a run my thumb across her check when she stirs. I see a little tear drop down her cheek, I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her stroking her head whispering I love you. She falls back asleep after about 20 minuets of soft tears. I get up kiss her cheek and walk out and into nixon's room kiss him on the head and then into my room to see gina also sound asleep, I kiss her on the cheek and wrap my arms around her as she snuggles into my chest. I stay awake thinking for a bit when sleep takes over and I snuggle down into gina and fall asleep.