Chapter 13

I walk out of the change rooms and head down north to meet whip and gina, really confused I walk up to them saying "Whats going on?" "Nothing just wanted to go on a nice family evening walk" whip said holding gina's hand and draping his other arm over my shoulder.

We walk to the middle of the beach and sit town in line with the tower when whip says "Ambs we have some good news" I turn my head to whip as he pulls me onto his lap, gina is now sitting next to him as I was in the middle before. "Yeah what is it?" Iask with a little laugh they were acting really happy but weird. "We know how much you love nixon and you have been an amazing big sister to him" gina says with little tears streaming down her face. "Yeah" I say really confused. "Well we hope you will love and care for another little one just the same as you do with nix" whip says with wet eyes. "yeah okay.... Wait what, your pregnant?" I say taken aback. "Yeah we are" gina says hugging whip. "Oh my god thats awesome congrats guys" I say hugging both of them. "Thats why you were throwing up and you hit his arm this morning you were going to spill it" "yeah lucky I didn't hey" he laughs "Yeah that was an amazing surprise, I can't wait" I say hugging gina and whip again. "theres gonna be another member to our little family" whip says more happy tears forming in his already wet eyes. "I love you" I cry.

We stay on the beach watching the sunset for about an hour just talking and laughing until we decide to head home. "Lets head home and see our other little guy" whip says standing up and helping gina. "Yeah i'm starving" "Nice way to ruin the mood" whip laughs as does gina.

We get home and just have a family night watching t.v and mucking around playing games. I head to bed thinking about what happened. It has been a big day from running slipping trying to catcha guy that assulted the lady and can I just say I took that guy downnn, to doing a mass rescue and then to top the day off I get told i'm gonna have another sibling, I have to say it was one of the best days ever. I've always wanted to be a cop so chasing that guy was epic, I love mass rescues it really tests you as a lifeguard and wellI love nix and I can't wait to have another little sibling to chuck in the air and wrestle with.

I wake up the next morning with a big smile on my face. I have a day off work and i'm gonna spend it with the fam. I go out make myself some breakfast toast and Vegemite with a glass of milo (I'm actually Australian). I then look into whip and ginas room to see them still fast asleep, well me being me I decided they needed to wake up it was 10 on a saturday, I run and jump onto the middle of their bed causing whip to grab me and start tickling me, and gina vlogging. "www hh ii pppp sss tt ooooo pppp" I try to stop him form tickling me but not working. He finally stops and wraps his arms around me pulling me into his chest "Whip can't breath" I laugh. "What gina did you hear anything" whip says acting serious "nope" she laughs still vlogging. "whip stuuupp" I laugh un controllably. "Ambs tell me if you can breath you know just a little sign to let me know" whip laughs into the camera. "Whip whip please" I beg. He finally lets go of me giving me a kiss on the top of my head. "teaches you to never jump on our bed and wake us up from a nice sleep". "mmmm but it was fun" I say taking the camera from gina. "Hey guys welcome to todays vlog today i'm gonna take nix to bondi and out on the rescue board for a little surf but don't worry your coming along as all ways and i'll take the gopro and maybe the drone and get some cool shots for you guys" I vlog.

I walk into my room changing out of my pajamas into my bikini and chuck my rabbitohs shirt over the top and chuck on my trixin bright green board shorts on, put my hair in its usual pony tail, FTW hat on my head as well as my spy sunnies. I get my yellow nike bag and chuck in a towel, money, bondi zinc gopro, drone, other camera equipment and some of nixons stuff that he needs. I then head out of my room to get nix from gina. She run through the usual "make sure he has heaps of suncream, be careful" you know all the mum stuff. "We will be fine" I reasure her. "lets go ambs" whip calls from the front door.

We arrive at the tower I drop my bag off and get all my camera equipment ready not hearing whip tell the boys that him and gina are expecting. "You gonna have another little sibling ambs" chappo says as I finish with the camera stuff. "Yeah i'm stoked  gonna be epic" I say picking up nix. "ready whip?" "Yeah"

We walk out the tower and make our way down to the waters edge. I walk into the water till about waist deep when I put nix on the board and I climb on behind. The waves were only 1 foot not even that so he was all good and safe. We catch a few waves as whip paddles around with us. After about half an hour of surfing with nix I hand him off to whip while I drag the rescue board back to the tower and get my drone. After getting my drone from the tower I make my way back down to the waters edge and set it all up. I launch the drone and it takes up into the air, controlling from the ipad I film whip and nix mucking around in the waves. After about another hour we head back up to the tower and gather our stuff and head back home.