Chapter 26

I walked into school and sat down at the table I meet my friends at and waited looking on my phone when whip texts me "what's wrong you don't seem yourself?" I laughed evilly and replied with "I'm fine". He didn't reply after that he was watching the water.

After a funny day at school I headed to the tower. As I opened the door a bucket of water fell from the top. "What the heck" I said vlogging. "Did it work" was I heard. I walked into the tower to see the camera crew and the boys up the top to see if I got wet, "Did it work?" itchy said walking towards me. "Nar, a little" I laughed putting my school bag under the medical bed. "How was school?" azza as I walked up the two stairs, sat on a seat and picked up a pair of binos. "It was alright, how's the beach been?" I asked as one of the boy's heads into the water. "Good a few rescues every now and then" he replied. "Whips looking for you ambs" Kobi said coming into tower. "Yeah he told us about last night" Kerrbox piped up from the medical cupboard. "Yeah" I laughed biting my water bottle looking out onto the beach. "He's really upset that you're mad at him," Azza says turning to me. "Yeah fix it so he can quit his wining" Kobi says. "I'm not mad I may have just put it on for show," I laughed as they all started wrestling me to the ground. "You made him mad for your own enjoyment?" Azza said lying on my back pinning me to the ground. "Yeahhh" I laugh. "You weren't even here all day" Kobi laughed kind of. 'Yeah but its funny, payback is a bitch" I laugh well trying as azza squishes me. "So your not mad?" I look up to see whip there dripping wet from a rescue. Azza, Kobi and Kerrbox get up off me as I get up brush and brush myself off. "Yeah I just wanted you feel like how I felt last night" I said as whip walked towards me, he took my hand and lead us outside to the stairs that lead down to the beach from the tower. We sat down and he said "Ambs I'm so sorry about last night if I had known I would have loved it, I should have been more considerate and had dinner with all the people that I love not just one" he said looking at me with sad but love in his eyes. "It's okay I'm just glad you both had a great time, I just wanted to do something nice for you both" I explained. "So your not mad?" he asks. "Narr it was fun to prank you and I got the boys as well which is a plus" I laughed. "I love you," he said kissing my head warping me in a hug. "Love you too". "Wanna go for a surf, I bet ill whoop you up" he said smiling. "Oh your on" I said jumping up and over the railing, running to the change rooms to get my bathers on.

We surfed until the sun started to set. Whip pulled his board up next to mine as we sat on our boards in the water watching the sunset. "I love you" whip said. I flipped his board so he ended up in the water as he turned towards me. "Way to kill the moment ambs," he said as he pushed me off my board. We had floated towards shore so whip was now shoulder deep. I climbed onto my board and stood up as whip was facing the other way watching the last of the sunset. I jumped onto his shoulders as he screamed in shock. "You scared the crap out of me," he said still in shock. I couldn't stop laughing at the fact he screams like a little girl. "You screamed like a little girl," I laughed. He just threw into the water off his shoulders as I face planted the water. "Fuck that hurt" I yelled laughing rubbing my face. "Oi quit the swearing," he said hitting the top of my head. "Soz" I laughed as he picked me up and chucked me back into the water. I couldn't stop laughing.

We made our way back to shore and stared the walk back up to the tower. "I'm so grateful you're in my life Ambs" whip said draping his arm over my shoulder. "Me too" I laugh. "What's so funny?" "Why you so sentimental today?" I question as we reach the tower. "I just love you," he said squirting the hose all over me. This then turned into water fight. Lets say he didn't win.