Chapter 7

Mouses POV

I was in the waiting room at the hospital waiting to hear some news on ambs. I called whip in the ambo he didn't like the sound that ambs was in hospital again as the last time she was here she was in a coma.

"Where is she" whip shouts running in to the waiting room. "Mate calm down she's just in there with the doctors"I said while he came running up to me and just fell into my arms. I can't blame him for being upset it's his little girl and I would be the exact same and I kind of am in a way I've been there for her also since she was a baby but not as much as whip has.

"What happened?" He said while more tears were escaping his already red and wet eyes. "She got punched and kicked several times by some girl but I don't know if ambs knows her because i've never seen her before, but she was really upset after coming out of hoppos office". I explained everything I know to whip. "What was she doing in hoppos office?" whip said looking dead at me. "I don't know but before he left he said to her it wasn't work related"I said remembering what happened before ambs got hurt. "He's not meant to talk to anything about school or anything else with out me there that was our deal. I can't believe he broke that". Whip said while I was trying to take in his information.

Whip POV

I was just at home enjoying a nice day off from work with my beautiful wife and boy nixon with my other beautiful girl down at the beach doing what she does best. I heard my phone ring but so did nixon and we were having a little race to see who could get there first but as he's so small he couldn't reach. "Your to small buddy" I laughed as he made a silly kid look. Mouses name was flashing "I thought he was at work" I said out loud thinking as to why he was calling me.

"Hello" I said as nixon was wriggling round in my arms trying to take my phone. "Mate get down to the hospital now ambs has been hurt" Was all I got before he hung up. I let go of nixon and ran into the living room where gina was "Ambs has been hurt she on her way to hospital now" I said while grabbing my keys."Go and i'll stay here but CALL me if you hear ANYTHING OK" she said. "I prommise I will" I said while kissing her trying not to cry as I don't know what has happened to my baby girl again.

At the hospital I was sitting with mouse after he told me everything and I explained how hoppo wasn't meant to talk to ambs about anything other than lifeguarding without my presents there. "I can't believe he went behind my back to talk to her without me knowing" I said while anger was rising in me but I soon calmed down as I saw the nurse. "Family members of Amberly Clark" she said. Me and Mouse shot up from our seats. "If you would like to follow me" She instructed.

We walked to a door which I was guessing was ambs. "Now she has been assulted and has suffered a broken nose and multipul cuts and has lots of brusing to her stomach as she was beaten to the grown by a punch and then repeatedly kicked in the head and stomach, luckily nothing serious happened to her head she will just be in a bit of pain but that can be fixed with some medication that I will now get for you" she explained ambs condition. Wow was all I could think who would possibly do this to my girl I just want to see her and make her feel safe. "She's conscious and asking for whippet which i'm guessing is you by the more worried look on your face. I can assure you she will be fine" she said pointing to me. "Yup that thats me can I see her now please". "Sure i'll be back with her medication" she said walking off.

Me and Mouse walked into ambs room and I walked straight over to ambs giving her a big hug. She was crying in my arms and I didn't want to let go. "It's ok im here an not going anywhere"I said trying to comfort her. Mouse was sat the other side holding onto her hand also trying to comfort her.

After about 10 minutes she had finally stopped crying and now I wanted to know the full story. "What happened ambs?" Isaid looking in her eyes.

My POV