Chapter 23

I open the tower back door with mouse in tow, "Lay down and i'll get you your pain killers," he says as he walks up to the top of the tower and whip replaces him. "What happened?" "I got dumped by a wave and tumbled around and as I went to swim to the top I put my hands out but instead swam to the bottom and ploughed my arm into the sand" I say tears escaping my eyes. "Oh ambs" he says getting on the medical bed. "Is gina mad?" I ask looking up at whip. "Just a little she just wants you to be safe" he says as more and more tears run down my face. "Shhhh its okay" whip soothes wrapping his arms around me as I try to stop more tears falling. After about 10 minutes of crying I fell asleep.

Whip POV

After 10 minutes of non-stop crying she finally passed out. Mouse walked down to see if we were okay "She out?" he asks. "Yeah" I whisper. He grabs a chair and pulls it up next to the medical bed. "I think everything is getting to her," I say looking down at a sleeping ambs in my arms. "How do you mean?" mouse asks looking confused at me. Mouse has been my best friend for as long as I can remember and that means we would hang out almost every day and since having ambs its been the three of us for a very long time so if ambs is ever hurt in any way it's not only me and gina who Is affected it's him to. " Just everything with YouTube, all the fans. I don't think she's coping to well with it all and her shoulder isn't helping either," I explain. "Yeah that must be hard for a 15 year old" "Mmm I hate how she bottles it up and doesn't talk about it" I say with sadness in my voice. "I'm sure she will mate just give her some time" he says getting up and hugging me and walking back up to the top of the tower. "Yeah" I whisper to myself looking at ambs sleeping peacefully.

About 20 minutes later the door opened and Gina walked in with nix and some shopping. "Hey" she whispers seeing ambs asleep. "Hey" I whisper back getting up and helping her with the shopping. "Thanks for that gina" Azza says getting up and putting the shopping away in the fridge. "Your welcome" she replies. "Lets go out side" I say taking her hand and walking her down to sit on the tower stairs. "Is she okay now?" she asks looking at me then back to the tower. "Yeah I think she's just tired" "Yeah she would be". "I think something else is going," I say looking out over the water then to the waves crashing violently on the waters edge. "Like what?" she asks looking at me with confusion in her eyes. I explain what I said to mouse while looking out at the waves. Once I finished explaining I look back at her to see her eyes welling up as she turns her head to look at the water as a tear escapes her eyes. "I'm sorry," she says looking at me with regret in her beautiful eyes. "What why are you sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for" I say moving closer and wrapping my arms around her fragile body. " For yelling at you and ambs not knowing the whole story," she cries. I push her back and look into her eyes with my hands on her shoulders. "You have nothing to be sorry for, you had every right to be angry I lied I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I'm sorry" I say pulling her back into my chest. "I know you only lied to make her happy and only if it was for 10 minutes, I know lots of dads wouldn't do that but your special and love your daughter with all you have" she says smiling up at me with her big beautiful eyes. "And I hope you will continue for this little guy" she says rubbing her stomach. "Of course I will," I say bending down to kiss her growing stomach. "Lets go home" I say helping her up. We walk back into the tower to see ambs still asleep. "You get her and i'll get nix" she says going to get nix from mouse as I pick up ambs taking her out to the ute laying her down.

We arrive home and I go place ambs in her room covering her in her blankets as I kiss her head. As I close the door I whisper "Sweet dreams, I love you". I walk out to the lounge room expecting to see gina but she's not there. "Babe" I say. "In here" I walk to her voice to find her in the kitchen. "Yes dear" she laughs getting stuff out for dinner. "What's for dinner beautiful?" I ask walking to her putting my arms around her waist kissing her. "How does steak and vegies sound," she says as I move closer so our fore heads are touching "Mmm sounds good" I say leaning in to kiss her. We pull apart "Want to help?" she asks looking me in the eyes with a big smile on her perfect lips. How could I resist her? "Of course how can I resist those eyes," I say kissing her again. "It works every time," she says laughing as I let her go.

It's now about 7:30 and Gina and I are snuggled up together on the couch watching a movie when ambs comes out of her room. "Heyy chick you feeling better" I ask as she walks over to us. "Little bit" she mumbles as Gina moves so she can sit in the middle. 'Wanna talk?" I ask looking at her as she snuggles into Gina. "No" "Later?" I ask "maybe". "There's some dinner on the counter just put it in the microwave to heat it back up" gina says as ambs picks her head up at the sound of food to look at gina. "What is it?" "Steak" we reply. She doesn't reply but jumps up form the couch and heads into the kitchen. I look to make sure she gets it. "You jealous?" Gina asks moving closer to me again as I swing my head around. "What?" "Are you jealous that she came to me for comfort just then in stead of you?" she asks with a playful smile on her lips. "What no" I say looking away. "Yes you are," she laughs. "No I'm not," I laugh. "Yes you are you can see it written all over your face" she says laughing harder. "Right that's it" I say pushing her down climbing on top of her, I kiss her then start to tickle her. "No Ryan stop" she laughs "Never" I laugh. "Ryan please" she laughs begging. "Say Ryan isn't jealous and he is the best," I say continuing to tickle her. "Okay Okay" she laughs, "Ryan isn't jealous and he is the best man in the whole entire world" "Well that was better than I expected," I say bending down to kiss her when we hear. "Ewww" we look over to see ambs standing there looking at us "Ewww" both me and Gina say imitating ambs. She just laughs and says "You jelly whip" (means jealous) "Right you too come here" I say getting up off Gina and picking up ambs throwing her over my shoulder and towards the bed as Gina follows. I chuck her down and start tickling her as she wriggles around. "Wwww hh ii pppppppp STUP" she laughs. "Gina can you help me please" I ask laughing, "No way I'm on her side" she laughs trying to get ambs free. "No you don't," I laugh as Gina tries to free ambs but I tackle her and start tickling her. "Leave her alone" I hear ambs laugh from behind me as she jumps on my back trying to take me down. "I don't think so," I laugh as she wraps her arms around my neck. This last for about another 5 minutes.

"Okay time out" I say breathless. "You tired" both Gina and ambs chime. "No" "Yes you are" ambs says climbing on my back. "Right that it's it time for bed" laughing i pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "Noooo Gina help" she laughs grabbing Gina's hand. "Lets watch a movie" Gina says pulling ambs and me back onto the bed. "Yeah let's watch a movie" ambs agrees. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask getting in bed next to ambs with Gina on the other side. "Storm Surfers" ambs yells. "Ambs how many times have you seen that?" I ask she just mumbles "not enough" i laugh "How about Carl Barron" Gina asks. We both agree and wait for it to download.

We sit and watch the movie laughing out heads off when I look over to see ambs and Gina laughing at a joke. I smile to myselffeeling happy and thinking I can't wait till our other kids grow up and comeinto this amazing world. After the movie finished I look to see ambs asleep. I turnoff the lights and whisper to Gina "I love you" falling asleep next to the twomost amazing women in the world.