Chapter 3

After what seemed like hours but was only half an hour a nurse come up to me with a worry look on her face. "If you would like to come with me Mr Clark" I stood up an started firing questions like "Is she ok, what's happening" She lead me just outside a private room and started to explain about ambs condition. "Amberly is a very lucky girl, she has suffered some serious head injuries leading to swelling and a bit of bleeding on the brian, we will have to take her to surgry to try and stop the bleeding. Mr Clark seeing as she hit her head quite hard she has gone into a coma, we dont know when or if she will come out."

"A coma" I repeated "yes sir a coma, i'm so sorry but I have to start preping her to go up to surgery but are are welcome to see her if you like" explained the nurse. "Yeah I would like to see her" I replied with sadness in my voice.

I walked in and the sight of her took my my breath away. She looked so pale so lifeless completely oppisite to what she's like shes always happy and cheery. I went and sat on the chair next to her bed and took her hand in mine bringing it up to my lips and softly kissing it with tears now again streaming  down my face.

After about 5 minuites of holding ambs hand and willing her to wake up she had to go to surgery. "Can please wait outside mr clark" the nurse instructed.

As I walked out I saw Adriel and Max sitting there with tears streaming down their faces. As soon as they saw me they ran up giving me a hug and asking how she is. "She has suffered a sever head injury and there is bleeding and brusing on the brain. She's just gone up to surgery now, but she's gone into a coma" I said with yet again more tears.

Adrial POV

A coma, my baby sister in a coma. I was going to say something to help whip but every time I tried to open my mouth no words came out.

Max POV

A coma people spend ages in comas they can never wake up. I thought in my head which was a bad idea as I was crying even harder than I was before. I was doing my best to try and comfort whip but to distressed by the news. The boys would be devastated when they find out what has happened.