Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"

It was Sunday morning and Min Yoongi was shaking.
He couldn't really tell if it was from nervousness or excitement, but he was going to play it safe and say it was from both.

Why was this such a big deal? This shouldn't be a big deal. It wasn't even really a date right?

Yoongi's eyes widened as he shuffled through his clothes.

What if it was a date? Like an actual date. Did Yoongi ask someone on a date?
He was pretty sure that he did, and that made him even more nervous than he was before.

He shook his head and took a deep breath. It's fine, Hoseok probably just thinks we're hanging out. Just two friends. He told himself and slid the oversized shirt he wore to bed, over his head.

After managing to get dressed although his nerves were still acting up, Yoongi walked into his kitchen and looked at the clock.

11:05

He smiled. He still had a bit of time.
Walking over to the coffee maker that he barely used anymore, he let it start to brew and then walked to his bathroom.
Looking in the mirror, he made a face at his hair.

The mess of blonde atop his head was sticking out at basically every level, the sight making Yoongi let out a snort of laughter at his appearance.

Attractive.

He brushed out his hair, taming it, until he was satisfied. He heard the beep of the coffee maker and walked back into his kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee before pulling out his phone and sending Hoseok a quick text.

To: Hoseok
Hey, what's your address? In my attempt to act all smooth yesterday I forgot to ask.

He set his phone down on the counter and chugged his coffee, afterwards putting his cup in the sink; where it would sit for weeks until there were no other cups clean so he literally had no choice other than to do the dishes.
His phone vibrated.

From: Hoseok
247 Heaven street, room 94.
I have to hand it to you, you were pretty smooth.

Yoongi giggled, before replying.

To Hoseok:
Thank you, I try.

Yoongi locked his phone and looked at the clock.

11:30

He groaned.

Time went by way too slow.

-------

"Okay but what do I wear?"

Hoseok asked Jungkook for what seemed like the millionth time, the younger rolling his eyes in response and flopping back onto Hoseok's bed.

"You keep asking me the same question, so I'm going to give you the same answer. Just wear something that you're comfortable in." Jungkook replied.

Hoseok huffed.

"You're no help."

"Okay that's it." Jungkook hopped off of the bed and stood next to Hoseok in front of his closet. "Wear this and this."
He shoved a pair of black jeans and a simple plain blue t-shirt. "Now go!"
He basically shoved Hoseok into the bathroom to change, sighing and mentally applauding himself.

"Are you sure this looks okay?" Hoseok asked after he walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Yes!" Jungkook groaned, starting to get frustrated. "Why are you fussing so much? Do you like this guy that much?"
He inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't like Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed, a faint blush tinting his cheeks.

"Well then stop fussing over little things! You look fine, like you're going to go out with a friend. Pair it with some Vans and you're golden."