Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance

"Just because you look like a grandpa now doesn't mean you're gonna work like one."

Yoongi sighed dragged his feet as he walked over to refill his watering can.

"But I'm tired Yuri." He whined, setting the can down and wiping his hands on his apron. He had been woken up rather early to say goodbye to Hoseok before he left for classes, and couldn't get back to sleep afterwards.

Yuri sighed and pulled her chestnut hair up into a messy bun.

"Didn't have time for coffee this morning?" She asked, counting the bills in the cash register. Yoongi shook his head.

"Hoseok bought me one before I woke up, but it really doesn't seem to have worked." He sighed, rubbing his eyes before walking back over to the shelves and showering the dehydrated lilies.

Yuri smiled and nodded.

"How are you and Hoseok by the way? I haven't had a chance to talk with him recently." Yoongi smiled softly at the question and sighed.

"We're great actually, I've never been happier." He answered, walking over and placing the watering can back underneath the front desk where he got it. "How're you and your boyfriend?"

Yuri smiled and closed the register.

"Awesome." She grinned. "We haven't been able to see each other much, given that he's an idol and currently doing promotions; but he'll skype me whenever possible and text me of course."

Yoongi nodded and brushed a few strands of hair out of his face.

"I've got to hand it to you, long distance relationships are tough." He added, silently being thankful that he and Hoseok were able to each other every single day.

Yuri shrugged.

"In the beginning it was tough, but he's back here in two weeks time and seeing him after he's been gone for so long is worth all the wait." She answered, picking up one of the crowns Yoongi had made recently and placing it on her head. "Maybe I could ask him to hook you up with the company he's under."

Yoongi's eyes widened and he took a deep breath.

"I don't know Yuri..." He sighed, "Although it does sound amazing to be able to have my music heard all over, being an idol is tough, a trainee even tougher. I wouldn't have any time to see Hoseok anymore."

"When Jae was a trainee, I was lucky if I saw him once a month, although sometimes he'd sneak out to see me." Yuri began. "It was hard, but also easy because I knew the other option was being without him. If you love Hoseok as much as I know you do, I know you two could get through it."

She leaned against the counter. "But it's all your choice okay? I'm not pressuring you into anything."

Yoongi nodded and beamed.

"Got it, thanks Noona." He smiled, Yuri rolling her eyes and nodding.

"Yeah, yeah." She pulled out her wallet and handed Yoongi a bill. "Go grab me a coffee please? You can get something for yourself aswell."

Yoongi nodded, pocketing the bill and untying his apron.

"I'll be back in ten."

"I'll be waiting."

-------------------

"Yoongi-Hyung! Alright I know you're probably on a coffee run for Yuri but I really want you to meet someone."

Yoongi quickly spun around upon hearing Jimin's familiar voice, still waiting for the two coffees he ordered.

Next to Jimin stood someone who was fairly taller, dark hair swept off of his forehead. "This, is Kim Haneul."

Yoongi bit back the smirk that was threatening to show and smiled instead, offering his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Min Yoongi." He introduced himself, Haneul nodding and smiling as well.

"You must be one of Jimin's friends." He responded.

"That I am," Yoongi grinned, "Jimin's told me a lot about you."

"Hyung!" Jimin's face was Turing red, obviously from embarrassment. "He's kidding I obviously don't talk about you or anything." He tried to assure the taller, though it didn't stop the smirk that formed on Haneul's face.

"Sure you don't."

Yoongi turned back around once his order was called, picking up the drinks and smiling at the two who stood in from of him.

"Well I should get going." He sighed. "It was nice meeting you Haneul." He beamed.

"It was nice meeting you as well."

---------------

"Hyung! Where's my coffee?"

Yoongi shrugged and handed Yuri her drink, watching as Taehyung tied the apron around his waist.

"I forgot that you were coming in today." He answered, the younger pouting nonetheless at his Hyung.

"I'll remember this." He giggled, Yoongi rolling his eyes.

"I'm sure you will." He responded, slight laughter weaved within his words.

"Oh! By the way!" Taehyung exclaimed suddenly, starling both Yoongi and Yuri, the latter nearly spilling her coffee. "Hoseok let me hear the final draft of Butterfly! It sounds so good, you're so talented!"

Yoongi laughed and nodded, blowing on his drink to cool it down before he took a sip.

"Thanks Tae. I couldn't have done it without you, you know." He responded, Yuri's offers of getting him associated with a company still present in his mind.

"And he told me that he's working on a choreography for it. Is that true?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi smiling and nodding in confirmation.

"Awhile back he promised me that if I was able to write him a full length song, that he'd dance to it for his final assignment; which isn't too far away now that I think about it." He answered, Taehyung's eyes widening.

"That's going to be amazing!" He exclaimed, then sighing. "It's like you two were made fore eachother. The dancer and the songwriter."

Yuri giggled softly.

"Sounds like the premise for a drama." She smiled, Yoongi chuckling and nodding.

"It does doesn't it?" He laughed, the other two nodding, Taehyung walking over to water one of the plants that Yoongi had missed when he was working earlier.

"But you wouldn't have it any other way would you, Hyung?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Absolutely not."

---------------------
A/N:
I didn't edit this so I'm sorry if there's any error bUT
WE HIT 40K
THATS
HOLY SHIT
But honestly thank you so much this is like surreal omg.

On another note, if you want more YoonSeok (because why wouldn't you) I created a YoonSeok oneshot book called "Opposites Attract" if you wanna check it out.

- Charlie :)