Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."

"Are you sure I'm allowed to come?"

"My professor said up to four family members or loved ones and I love you a whole lot so... I don't see the issue."

Yoongi nodded and adjusted the collar of the button up shirt he currently wore. Hoseok parents and sister were coming after all, he wanted to make a good first impression. "And before you ask," Hoseok continued, pulling up the waist of the black jeans he planned to wear, "Yes, they know about you and they can't wait to meet you."

"Alright." Yoongi nodded, fixing the front of his hair as Hoseok finished buttoning up the final button on the white dress shirt he donned. "That makes me a bit more nervous but, I'll live."

"They'll love you don't worry! Noona was telling me that she was actually really jealous that I could find a boyfriend that wrote songs for me." He chuckled, slipping on his shoes and walking out of their bedroom.

Yoongi nodded. If anything, he was most nervous about meeting Hoseok's sister, given that he had mentioned that she was really protective over her younger brother.

"Oh there he is!"

Jungkook grinned as Hoseok and Yoongi walked into the living room, standing up and going to hug the younger of the two. "Good luck Hyung." He hummed, patting the brunette's back. "I know that you'll do great."

Hoseok smiled and ruffled the younger's hair, chuckling softly.

"Thanks Kookie. I've asked my sister to take a video; I'll send it to you." He responded, Jungkook nodding eagerly once he did.

"I can't wait. Don't forget to have fun though, it might get lost in your worrying and all that. You'll be amazing." Jungkook gushed, Hoseok nodding and watching as Yoongi opened the door for them both.

"I'll try." He smiled, hugging the younger once more before bidding him goodbye.

The couple walked into the elevator, Yoongi noticing Hoseok's slightly shaking fingers as he pressed the necessary buttons. The older placed his hand over Hoseok's, sliding his fingers within the the spaces between his boyfriend's.

"You'll be fine. I know you Hoseok, you always get so worried that you'll mess up and then execute it perfectly." Yoongi smiled, caressing the side of Hoseok's face with his thumb softly.

The brunette leaned into Yoongi's touch slightly and nodding.

The elevator doors opened and the two stepped out hand in hand, the younger's confidence truly all coming from the shorter man who stood next to him.

-----------

"There's my younger brother!"

Yoongi smiled and stepped back as Hoseok's sister pulled him into a hug outside of his university, their parents following close behind.

"Hi Noona." Hoseok chuckled, hugging his sister back and smiling. "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

"That's because you haven't." She laughed, rolling her eyes. "Last time I saw in person was last year. You've changed quite a bit since then."

Her eyes darted to the grey haired male who stood off to the side, nervously twiddling his thumbs. "You must be Yoongi." She smiled walking over and shaking Yoongi's hand. Yoongi nodded and bowed his head slightly, before giving a small smile.

"That would be me." He answered, watching as her eyes widened.

"My! Hoseok wasn't kidding when he said that your voice was a lot deeper than you'd expect." She laughed, Yoongi chuckling softly. "I'm Jiwoo, you make my brother so happy, so it's an absolute pleasure to meet you."

"Noona?" Hoseok called, his parents beginning to walk into the university. "I have to start getting ready, I assume you'll meet mom and dad in there?"

Jiwoo nodded and watched as Hoseok jogged over to peck Yoongi softly on the lips. "I'll make you proud."

"You better." Yoongi laughed, watching as Hoseok quickly walked into the university.

"So I hear you're thinking of becoming a trainee." Jiwoo stated, walking leisurely to the entrance doors with Yoongi.

The grey haired male nodded.

"I'm not 100% about it yet, but it's definitely something that I'm thinking about." He answered, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Hoseok told me that you wrote the song he's preforming to. If you can do that, any company would be blessed to have you." Jiwoo grinned, Yoongi smiling and nodding softly.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." He pulled the door open first, allowing Jiwoo to walk through first, then following after her.

They both walked to some of the seats that were set up, Yoongi smiling as he saw the familiar face of a certain Japanese exchange student and waving at her.

Momo smiled and waved back, before giving one of the people she brought along a hug and walking to the back room where the performers waited not long after.

Yoongi sat down next to Jiwoo, leaning forward and introducing himself to Hoseok's parents.

"It's nice to meet you." Hoseok's dad smiled, shaking Yoongi's hand. "I swear every time Hoseok calls us the conversation topic always switches onto you somehow."

Yoongi laughed softly.

"It's nice to meet you as well."

The lights in the studio all dimmed suddenly, Yoongi's words halting once he realized that Hoseok had mentioned that he was preforming first.

Sure enough, it was only moments before his boyfriend walked onto the centre of the floor, expression focused as he formed his starting position.

Yoongi smiled softly as he heard the familiar sound of his song beginning, Hoseok movements matching them even more perfectly than Yoongi remembered them when he first showed him.

His face seemed to shine underneath the lights that focused upon him, looking almost ethereal as the movements flowed seamlessly into one another.

"Your song is absolutely beautiful." Jiwoo leaned in to whisper in Yoongi's ear, the male smiling and thanking her softly; eyes not leaving Hoseok once.

The notes that were being played told Yoongi that the song was nearing its end, and as always, he wished he made the song longer. He could watch Hoseok dance for hours on end.

The crowd erupted into cheers once Hoseok formed his ending position and the music ceased. Yoongi clapped so hard his hands turned red, but he didn't care.

He was proud.

----------

"You did amazing oh my god!"

Hoseok was engulfed in a hug from his boyfriend as soon as the show ended and he returned to Yoongi and his family. "You're so talented I'm speechless."

Hoseok laughed and rested his head on Yoongi's, squeezing his boyfriend right as they hugged.

"I couldn't have done it without such an amazing song." The brunette smiled, interlocking his and Yoongi's fingers before pulling away.

Jiwoo smiled as she watched the two, discreetly leaning in to whisper in Hoseok's ear.

"He's a keeper."

--------------------
A/N:
One more chapter left my oh my

- Charlie