Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking

"Hoseok if you're going to insist on being in the kitchen at least help out a bit."

Yoongi sighed as Hoseok's arms didn't move from where they were wrapped around his waist, head rested on his shoulder from behind.

"What do you want me to help out with?" He asked, swaying from side to side slightly.

"Go get the eggs out of the fridge please and thank you." Yoongi chuckled, turning around and planting a kiss on the end of Hoseok's nose.

The younger nodded and smiled, waking over to the fridge and picking out the carton of eggs.

"I want you to come down to the studio with me today." He spoke, Yoongi raising an eyebrow and turning around.

"Did you finish the choreo?" He asked, taking the two eggs Hoseok had handed him. The younger make nodded and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"There's a few points at the end that I need to fix up, but for the most part I'm ready to show it to you." He answered, Yoongi smiling and nodding.

"Do you remember the first time you brought me to the studio to watch you practice?" The older male asked, cracking the two eggs into a pan.

Hoseok laughed and nodded, silently taking in Yoongi's features silently.

"I remember. I also remember the very obvious tension when you wouldn't move your hands off of me." He smirked, Yoongi chuckling and nodding.

"You're hot okay? I couldn't help it. Like damn who needs this pan when I could just crack an egg on you and it would cook." He flipped the eggs before taking them off of the pan, placing them on a plate beside a few pieces of toast.

"Am I fucking sizzling?" Hoseok giggled, his boyfriend rolling his eyes and turning around, walking over to place three plates on the table.

Ever since Yoongi had gotten drunk that one time with Hoseok, the younger male wouldn't let the oh so amazing comment he made go.

"Yes you're fucking sizzling Hoseok. I'm going to go wake Jungkook up alright?"

Hoseok nodded, walking to the table and sitting down.

"Jungkook, wake up." Yoongi sighed, opening the door to the younger male's room and shaking his shoulder lightly.

"No.. Screw off I'm tired." He whined, tugging the covers further over his head.

Yoongi huffed and reached down to tug on his ear, pulling the boy out from underneath his blankets. "Ow ow! Okay! I'm up!"

"I made food." Yoongi laughed, walking back out into the kitchen as Jungkook rubbed his ear and narrowed his eyes.

"That hurt you know." He called, pulling on a shirt and following after his Hyung.

"Probably did." Yoongi replied, smiling cheekily as he sat down next to Hoseok.

"You working today Kookie?" Hoseok asked after all three of them had finished, standing up and picking up his plate.

Jungkook shook his head and walked over to the sink as well, placing his dish in there along with all the other dirty ones.

"No, but I'm going out with Tae so I won't be home." He answered, the two older males nodding in response.

"Well I'm going to go have a shower before I head off to the studio." Hoseok yawned, Yoongi standing up and walking over to the brunette.

"I will too." He smiled, Hoseok raising an eyebrow at him and smirking.

"Hey." Jungkook interrupted, "Please refrain from screwing each other while I'm here. I'd appreciate it."