Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty

"Jungkook why do you have a child?"

"Teen Mom 2016"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and ruffled the hair of the little girl standing beside him, making her narrow her eyes.

"Shut up Hyung." He laughed, "This is Seoyeon, my aunt and uncle are over and they want to spend time with my parents alone, so they sent their kid along with me."

Yoongi nodded and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you pick out her outfit too, or..?" He trailed off, looking between the two standing in front of him. Wearing matching converse, jeans, and a plain white shirt; the only differences were that Seoyeon had a hoodie on, and Jungkook wore a SnapBack.

"What?" Jungkook laughed, "I think she looks pretty fresh. Isn't that right Seoyeon?"

The little girl nodded and put her hands on her hips.

"I look pretty fresh." She agreed, Jungkook then crouching down to give her a high five.

Yoongi chuckled and knelt down to the hight of Seoyeon, Hoseok following suit.

It was a funny sight, really. Three grown men crouched down around this little girl, who was staring at two of them judgementally.

"Hi Seoyeon, I'm Min Yoongi." The oldest smiled, holding out his hand. Seoyeon grinned and took Yoongi's hand into her small one.

"Jeon Seoyeon, nice to meet you
Yoongi-Oppa." She smiled, eyes shining brightly. Yoongi and Hoseok both shared a look, and Yoongi laughed slightly when he say his boyfriend coo softly at the little girl's actions.

"Nice to meet you too. This is my... friend, Hoseok." Yoongi smiled and gestured to the brunette beside him, Seoyeon furrowing his eyebrows before shaking Hoseok's hands

"Are you just friends? Or are you special friends? That's what my mommy calls friends who kiss and stuff." Seoyeon rambled on, swinging her arms back and forth. "So, are you?"

Yoongi and Hoseok glanced between eachother before shrugging.

"We're special friends." Hoseok laughed,
Seoyeon shrugging in response.

"Okay." She smiled, "I don't want any special friends right now because all the boys in my class are mean and one of them kicked over a sandcastle I made once, so I put a worm in his shoe."

Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"She did." He giggled, "Her teacher was not amused."

"It's okay though." Seoyeon shrugged. "I think he's scared of me now, because he doesn't bother me."

Jungkook sighed and flattened down the little girl's hair.

"That's true, but don't put worms in their shoes every time someone makes you upset okay?" Jungkook scolded lightly, causing a small frown to form on Seoyeon's face

"Why not?"

"Because people don't like that."

"But what if I don't like them?"

Jungkook sighed and stood up, obviously giving up on winning that argument. Yoongi and Hoseok both did the same, then brushing off their pants. Looking up at both of them, Jungkook took Seoyeon's hand in his.

"Well, I just wanted to drop by to say hi, plus Seoyeon wanted to see all of the flowers. We should get going." He smiled.

"Oh wait a sec!" Yoongi grinned before dashing behind the counter and pulling something out from under it. "Here." He smiled, walking over to Seoyeon and placing a flower crown on top of her head. It was one of the smaller ones he'd made, so he was sure it wouldn't fall off of her.

Looking up, Seoyeon marvelled at the small blue flowers that matched her hoodie. She grinned and ran close to Yoongi before hugging him, well more like his legs.

"Thank you!" She beamed, "They're really pretty!"

"You're welcome." Yoongi smiled, petting her hair softly as she looked up at him.

"You're pretty too."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the words that left the little girl's mouth and laughed.

"But I'm a boy?" He giggled.

"So?" Seoyeon shrugged, "Some boys are pretty. You're special friend is pretty too! You're both pretty people." She smiled, Jungkook chuckling from where he stood behind her.

"Why thank you Seoyeon." Hoseok smiled, lacing his fingers together with Yoongi's. "You're a pretty person too."

A smile spread across Seoyeon's face as she waved goodbye, Jungkook leaning against the door, opening it slightly.

"I'll see you later okay?" He called over to the two as Seoyeon dragged him out the door.

Yoongi and Hoseok both nodded, leaning against the counter and sending a small wave in their direction.

Once they were gone, Hoseok sighed.

"Kids like her are the reason I like kids." He grinned, leaning against Yoongi.

"She's cute, yeah." Yoongi smiled, looking up at Hoseok and humming softly.

"Plus she called me pretty, which is a bonus." The brunette laughed making Yoongi giggle in response.

"You are pretty though." He grinned, flicking a few pieces of hair out of his boyfriend's face.

"Am I?"

"Your more than pretty, you're like stunning." Yoongi beamed, the other shying away slightly.

"Stop, you're going to make me blush."

"So what? You're cute when you blush."

Hoseok felt his face heat up, and tried to hide it. He obviously didn't succeed, as Yoongi was laughing and attempting to pinch his cheeks a few moments afterwards.

"Stop it!" Hoseok giggled, swatting Yoongi's hands away.

"I can't help it, you're just too cute." Yoongi laughed, taking Hoseok's hand in his and swinging their arms.

"Correction," Hoseok beamed, "I'm pretty."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You're both, it's kinda of not fair."

Hoseok merely smiled and leaned closer until both of their noses touched.

"You're pretty cute too though."

-----------------------------
A/N:
Finally an update!
It's finally march/spring break so I have time to do stuff again.
What better way to celebrate than with YoonSeok fluff
Bless

- Charlie