Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."

"Just ask him out."

"It's not that easy!"

Jungkook sighed and sat across from Yoongi at the table he was currently sat at. He glanced over at the front and was glad to see the Hoseok was working in the back, and not upfront. Less chance of him to hear the two of them.

"It is though! Remember awhile back when you were all smooth and gave him your number?" Yoongi blushed and nodded, "It's like that, but less 'Here's my number' and more 'You're cute let's date.'"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, an amused expression on his face.

"'You're cute, let's date?'" He asked, a small giggle leaving his lips.

Jungkook laughed.

"Well I mean I thought you liked Hoseok and I have someone else who caught my eye, but I know I'm cute thank you." He grinned cheekily, Yoongi hitting him on the arm in response.

"Shut up. No but seriously though, I'm really shit when it comes to this relationship stuff. Help." The older pouted, propping his head up on his elbow.

"Hm.." The younger thought for a second. "I can't exactly help you out now, considering that Mr. Love interest himself is right over there. However..." He paused. "Come over to mine after I get off work. Hoseok has late classes today so it'll be just us two. You can talk about your Hoseok fantasies all you want."

Yoongi felt his face heat up and he glared at the younger, trying to cover up his red face with the sleeves of his sweater.

"I do not fantasize about Hoseok!"

Jungkook shrugged.

"Not too long ago you said that you most definitely did not like Hoseok, but here we are." He answered, a smirk evident on his face.

"Whatever. So your's after work?" He asked, trying to change the topic.

Jungkook nodded.

"Mhm. Who knows? Maybe I'll even let you steal one of his socks for your Hoseok shrine."

"Fuck off!"

-------------------

"Alright, sit down."

This had actually been the first time Yoongi had been inside Hoseok and Jungkook's shared apartment, so he took in the room around him as he walked into the living room.

He sat himself down on the couch and looked up at Jungkook who was currently pacing, with a very thoughtful expression on his face.

"Alright let's start out with this," he began, "What do you like about Hoseok?"

Yoongi's eyes widened.

What did he like about Hoseok? That was a lot of things. Was Jungkook prepared for a speech?

"Well, first off, he's the kind of person who doesn't like other people sad, so he always does his best to cheer them up. That's really sweet of him." Yoongi began, twiddling his thumbs absentmindedly. "His laugh! Oh my god I love his laugh so much."

Jungkook grinned and sat down next to Yoongi, watching the older gush about Hoseok. "I also love how he goofs off a lot, but can be extremely determined and concentrated when he needs to be."

"Like when he's dancing?" Jungkook asked.

"Exactly." Yoongi beamed. "I also like how he cares about everyone."

"Is that all?" The younger asked, smiling at the pink haired man beside him.

"Oh!" Yoongi piped up, "Also how when he blushes he kind of turns his head away a bit to hide, you know? It's really cute but I don't think he knows that I catch on to that."