Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky

"Let me carry that, c'mon."

"Nope. I'm strong, do you see these guns?"

Nearly dropping the box he was holding in order to roll up his shirt sleeve and show of his "guns", Yoongi regained his balance and continued towards the elevator in Hoseok's (and his now technically) apartment building.

Yoongi had officially terminated his tenancy at his apartment about a week ago, currently beaming as Hoseok helped him carry packed boxes up to his new home.

"Although I do appreciate the show, let's try and carry these boxes up without breaking anything yeah?" Hoseok laughed, pressing the correct buttons after they stepped into the elevator.

"Deal." Yoongi grinned as the door closed. "And Jungkook is completely fine with it right?" He asked, although the younger had confirmed many times that Jungkook didn't mind if he moved in, he wanted to be completely sure.

Hoseok nodded and leaned against the wall of the elevator.

"He says he doesn't care. You'll be sharing a room with me, and as long as Jungkook doesn't walk in on any of our "antics" as he put it, it's fine. Apparently you're cooler than me anyway." He smiled, locking gazes with his boyfriend.

Yoongi laughed.

"Well he's not wrong there." He teased, Hoseok sticking his tongue out in response.

"You suck."

"I could since there's no one in here but I have my arms full of boxes right now." The older smirked, eyebrow raised in a challenging manner.

"Min Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed, laughter filling the spaces in between his words.

"Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi mirrored, eyes crinkling as laughter left his lips.

Hoseok continued to laugh to himself, Yoongi cracking another smile and raising an eyebrow. "What's so funny now?"

"Mini Yoongi." Hoseok announced proudly. "Get it? Because it's like Min Yoongi, but Mini because you're short."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and watched as the elevator doors opened.

"Proud of that one?"

"Very."

-----------------

"Yoongi look! I'm you!"

Confused, Yoongi turned from unpacking some of his clothes before smiling softly at his boyfriend's childishness.

His other suitcase partially unpacked by Hoseok, the younger stood proudly in one of Yoongi's button up shirts and his most frequently worn hat.

"Damn it you look better than I do while wearing that." Yoongi laughed, walking over to Hoseok and placing his hands on his hips, leaning up to peck him on the lips.

"Whoops." Hoseok smirked leaning back down to capture the older's lips once more. Intertwining their fingers, the brunette backed Yoongi up until his back hit the wall. Raising an eyebrow, Yoongi's eyes flickered to Hoseok's lips.

"What time does Jungkook come home?" He asked, voice soft.

"Not sure." Hoseok mumbled in reply.

"Door closed?"

"Mhm."

"Locked?"

"Locked."

And with that Hoseok slid his hands off of Yoongi's waist and cupped the older's face, kissing him passionately. Humming in approval, Yoongi brought one of his hands up and raked it through Hoseok's fluffy brown hair.