Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance

"Hoseok, please stop worrying. You'll do amazing." 

The younger boy was still as nervous as ever, standing on the sidelines as he was up to go next after the current performance.

"Can I have a good luck kiss?" He asked, smiling softly. Yoongi's face flushed red and he looked over at all of the students.

"In front of all these people? And your professor?" He whispered, trying to decide if he was being serious or not.

Hoseok shrugged.

"They won't really care. Now please? It'll help ease my nerves." He stuck out his bottom lip at the older, making Yoongi sigh.

"Fine."

He reached his hands up and cupped Hoseok's face, bringing it down to his level, making the dancer smile. It wasn't long before they had both leaned in enough to close the gap between both of them. Yoongi was originally only going for a peck on the younger's lips, but when he was pulled back after trying to pull away, he knew that wasn't Hoseok's plan.

"Hoseok-ah, their routine is almost over." He whispered against his boyfriend's lips

Hoseok nodded, pulling away from Yoongi reluctantly and watching the last few moves of the routine, feeling a little bit more at ease than before. If he only knew that a good third of the class missed a few of the key points of the routine because they were too busy focused on the couple on the sidelines.

"Go make me proud." Yoongi smiled, giving Hoseok's hand one last reassuring squeeze before stepping back once the routine ended.

"Mr. Jung?" His professor called, Hoseok looking over once he did. "Are you ready?" He asked, the dancer nodding in response. "Well then the floor is yours." Hoseok let out a small breath, quickly glancing back at Yoongi who was giving him two thumbs up and the gummy smile he always loved. He stepped out gave the student helper a nod to tell them to start the music.

The song started out slow, suprising Yoongi a bit as he assumed Hoseok would be doing the choreography he showed him when Yoongi first came to the studio.

It was basically the definition of simple, but effective. Compared to some of the other students who completely went over the top with their routines, Hoseok's could only be described as mesmerizing.

His movements were so fluid, Yoongi would bet his next pay check that Hoseok could do it in his sleep with no issues whatsoever. Looking over into the small audience, he locked eyes with Momo, whose face up when she saw him.

"He's amazing!" She mouthed, Yoongi grinning and nodding in response, looking back at his boyfriend as he continued to move as if dance was his second language.

"I know." He mouthed back, the huge grin on his face probably visible from the other side of Seoul. As the music finally came to a close, Hoseok wrapped up his movements, earning applause from the audience. The loudest applause however, came from a certain pink haired man on the sidelines, making Hoseok look over and grin before bowing and walking off.

"Good Job Hoseok." He professed smiled, writing something down on his clipboard before reading off the next name. "Miss. Hirai? Are you ready?"

Momo's eyes widened and she eagerly got up, nodding. Walking towards to front, she looked over at Yoongi and Hoseok who both sent her a reassuring smile and a thumbs up before sitting down.

Giving the cue to start the music, Momo smiled before beginning her choreography. It was a lot more upbeat than Hoseok's, very bouncy and fun. Amazing in her own way.

"How old is Momo?" Yoongi whispered to Hoseok.

"Nineteen." He answered, smiling at Yoongi's shocked expression. "I know. I was never as good as her when I was nineteen."

------------------------

"Yoongi, I have money."

"Cool. I don't care."

Hoseok sighed as he roamed the store with Yoongi. Had just recently left the university, Yoongi decided that he was going to treat his boyfriend to whatever he wanted.

He was currently throwing various items of clothing on Hoseok, describing everything as 'cute' and telling the younger not to worry about the cost. Hoseok had to though, Yoongi was still saving up for schooling after all. He felt kind of bad letting the elder buy him things.

"Go try these on too. They look cute." Yoongi grinned, pulling a pair of ripped black skinny jeans off of the rack. "I bet you'd look hot in these."

Hoseok smirked.

"Don't I always look hot?" He asked, sending a cheeky grin in Yoongi's direction.

"Well yeah." Yoongi rolled his eyes, laughing, "But look at these!"

Making ridiculous hand gestures at the jeans as if he were trying (and failing) to sell Hoseok the clothing on some infomercial.

Hoseok laughed.

"To be honest, I bet you'd look good in those." He shrugged, attempting to convince his boyfriend to buy something for himself. Yoongi merely shook his head.

"Yeah but I look good in everything. Besides, this is a treat for you because you completely kicked ass in your choreography." He smiled, rubbing his hand lightly along Hoseok's forearm. "Just let me buy you something, please?"

Hoseok sighed, attempting (and not succeeding) at resisting the puppy dog eyes his boyfriend was currently giving you. "C'mon please? I'm super proud of you and want to get you something." The pout didn't leave the elder's face, causing Hoseok to finally cave in.

"Fine." He smiled, "But just this once okay?" He pointed his finger in Yoongi's face, poking his nose playfully and attempting to get his point across.

Yoongi nodded.

"Got it. Just this once." He threw the jeans into the younger's arms. "Regardless, you're trying those on. Because I'm pretty fashionable, so trust me. I can tell that those will look good on you." He grinned, then proceeding the basically shove his boyfriend into one of the empty changing rooms, not even bothering to ask one of the staff about it.

"Do I have to?" Hoseok's voice rang from inside the changing room, making Yoongi giggle.

"Yes!" He thought for a second, trying to think of something to bribe the younger. "I'll cook for you if you do!"

Less than ten seconds after those words left Yoongi's mouth, a rushed sound of rustling clothes from inside the changing room could be heard, making Yoongi burst out laughing.

Hoseok emerged from the changing room, well... His leg did. Hoseok kicked his leg up and stuck it outside of the room, accidentally kicking Yoongi in the process and making him turn around. "Oh you put them on? That was quick."

Hoseok's leg disappeared, but was quickly replaced by the younger's whole body stepping out for Yoongi to see the jeans on him.

"To be honest I'll do anything for your cooking." Hoseok shrugged, smiling.

Yoongi snorted.

"My cooking isn't even that good. I don't get why you basically worship it."

Hoseok beamed.

"Because of exactly that. Because it's your cooking."

-----------------------
A/N:
That, my friends, is my last update of 2015! I have to say, 2015 was a pretty great year for me when it comes to writing. Let's hope 2016 is just as good yeah? A question for you: what are some of your favourite songs that came out in 2015? Run by BTS, Congratulations by Day6, Roll Deep by Hyuna, Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR, and Superfly by 24k are the first that come to mind for me, but there are a ton more!

Side note: The dance I pictured Hoseok doing was the choreo to Bts' song "For You"

- Charlie