Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current

"Jimin! Thank you so much oh my god."

"It's honestly no problem Hyung."

Yoongi was currently in heaven as he stood in Park Jimin's office type room, the equipment there, not to mention the laptop with a few programs Jimin said that he could use.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, pressing a key on the keyboard and having the sound ring through the room.

Jimin smiled and nodded

"Definitely." He answered, causing Yoongi to grin even wider than before (if that was even possible).

"Thank you so much!" Yoongi knew that he already said that, but at the moment he didn't really care. He was ecstatic.

Jimin laughed and shook his head.

"So, you and Hoseok-Hyung finally got together hm?" He grinned, giggling when he saw Yoongi's face redden. "I'm going to take that as a yes."

Yoongi nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, we did." He sighed.

You'd think it would be awkward wouldn't you? Hoseok's ex, and current boyfriend talking about him alone together. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Well it might've been, if it were anyone other than Park Jimin with Yoongi right now.

Although Jimin and Hoseok did have a relationship at one point, all Jimin really wanted was for Hoseok to be happy. And if his happy was the man standing in front of him, Jimin couldn't think of one reason to dislike Yoongi. He was also one of the only people who didn't really make Jimin feel short. Which was a plus.

"I'm not sure if you guys know, but literally everyone was waiting for you to get together. Did anyone tell you what Jungkook did?" Jimin asked, a smirk on his face.

Yoongi sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"What did he do this time?"

"So," Jimin began, "Before you two got together, according to Seokjin-Hyung, he called everyone that you guys are close to over to his apartment, to brainstorm how to get you two together. I couldn't go because I was job hunting at the time but that didn't stop him from calling me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You're kidding right?"

Jimin shook his head and giggled.

"I wish I was. He technically kind of aided in getting you together in the end so he feels pretty accomplished." He laughed.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"To be honest, I'm not even surprised. That sounds really... Him." The older smiled, Jimin nodding in response.

"He sure is something else." He sighed.

"Now," Yoongi smiled sheepishly, "Could you tell me how to use the program? I have a project I need to be done in about a month."

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"A project?" He grinned, "What kind of project?" He nudged Yoongi's shoulder, making the older laugh.

"I'm working on something for Hoseok." He smiled, making Jimin's grin, and eyes widen.

"That's so cute oh my gosh. Sign me the hell up."

-----------------------

"Where's Yoongi?"

Hoseok leaned against the counter of the fairly busy coffee shop as he watched Seokjin take various orders.

"Uh... He told me he was going over to Jimin's I think?" Jungkook's voice spoke, tugging Hoseok over to help him with the orders.

"Why did he go over to Jimin's?" Hoseok asked, frowning slightly as he stirred a drink.

Jungkook shrugged.

"Said something about working on a project. And that if I told you anymore than I just did that I'd be dead meat." The younger laughed, setting a cup onto the counter for a customer to pick up.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

A project?

What kind of project? What kind of project involved Jimin? He thought for awhile as he handed a customer their order, before his eyes lit up in realisation.

"Oh I know what he's doing!" Hoseok exclaimed, startling Jungkook slightly as he basically shouted in the boy's ear.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and rubbed his ear.

"Oh really now?" He asked, "What's he doing?"

Hoseok sighed and leaned against the counter.

"Awhile back we made a deal that if wrote a song in time, I'd create a choreography of it for my final assignment." Hoseok grinned, "Jimin's the one with all the stuff he needs, so he probably went over there to start working on it!"

"He's writing you a song?" Seokjin exclaimed, turning to look at Hoseok, "Oh my god that's so sweet!"

Hoseok nodded and sighed softly.

"He is really sweet isn't he?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"I mean, whatever floats your boat. One time he bruised my arm from hitting it. I doesn't seem all that sweet to me." The younger piped up.

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You were probably annoying him."

Well, Hoseok wasn't wrong. The time Jungkook got the famous bruise he forever complained about (even though it faded away by now) was when he attempted to hint to Hoseok about Yoongi's feelings for him.

The time he made a huge fuss over opening a salt shaker.

The time that he learned that although Min Yoongi was little, his punches hurt like hell. He also learned in a later instance that if you mention Yoongi's shortness, his hits could hurt even more.

That is unless you're Hoseok. If you're Hoseok you pretty much get a free pass.

"I totally wasn't." Jungkook protested, even though he himself knew it was a lie. He put a lid on a coffee cup and handed it towards Seokjin.

Hoseok laughed.

"You totally were."

------------------------
A/N:
That was kind of short, but the next update will be longer, promise!
I'm doing a project on Korea at school and it's literally one of the only fun parts of my day tbh.
Also, 5k! i swEAR I WAS THANKING YOU FOR 4k LESS THAN A WEEK AGO??
THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS CRAZY.

- Charlie