Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker

"We need to get them together somehow."

"I think we should just let them work it out on their own."

"No shut up Namjoon."

Hoseok was still over at Yoongi's so Jungkook had taken it upon himself to call Namjoon, Taehyung, and Seokjin over to have a little discussion.

"I don't know Kookie," Seokjin hummed, "Hoseok has been over at Yoongi's for hours. What if something happened then?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"Then we all rejoice because one of them finally got the guts to say something." He flopped back onto his bed. "I don't mean that we're going to shove them together and tell them to kiss, just small things like Jin-Hyung did today. He let Hoseok-Hyung off work early and he's been at Yoongi's. That's progress."

Taehyung nodded.

"I guess I get what you're saying. I'm pretty sure it just needs to happen. You should hear him at the shop. Endless talk about Hoseok."

"And he basically admitted to me that he likes Hoseok at the coffee shop!" Jungkook piped up.

"Alright," Namjoon shrugged, "Yoongi likes Hoseok, but are the feelings mutual?"

Everyone looked over at Jungkook. He lived with Hoseok, so if anyone knew anything about the brunette, it would probably be him.

"Oh he likes him alright." Jungkook grinned, "You should hear him here. Constantly stuff like "did you see what Yoongi was wearing today?" He even once asked me if Yoongi was single. It's pretty obvious."

"Okay," Seokjin began, "So where do we come in?"

Jungkook pointed at Seokjin and beamed.

"I was just getting to that." He cleared his throat. "All of you are some of the closest people to Yoongi and Hoseok-Hyung. Well, besides Jimin-Hyung and Yuri-Noona, but they were both working and said that they'd call me later." Everyone nodded, gesturing for him to go on. "Basically just do everything you can without being obvious. Taehyung-Hyung, you could suggest he brings spare flowers over to Hoseok?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"I'm already teasing him and asking him if Hoseok likes flowers so that should be easy."

Jungkook beamed.

"Great! Jin-Hyung, obviously don't do it too often but what you did today was awesome."

Jin nodded and laughed. He found it amusing how excited Jungkook was getting over this.

"Namjoon-Hyung, it's your job to actually get it out of Yoongi-Hyung that he likes Hoseok. It my job to make Hoseok-Hyung admit that he likes Yoongi. Everyone got it?"

Everyone nodded and Taehyung laughed.

"I feel like I'm going in on some top-secret spy mission."

Jungkook laughed as well and grinned.

"Maybe you are."

---------------------

Yoongi woke up and yawned, before freezing because of the unfamiliar situation he was in. There was someone beside him.

His head lay on the person's forearm, seeming to have slipped down from their shoulder. Yoongi looked up and skimmed his eyes across the other's face.

It was Hoseok. A fond smile grew on his face and he sighed. Of course it was Hoseok. The younger's phone rested on his stomach, Yoongi reached over and pressed the power button on it to check the time.

5:30 pm.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. How long had they been asleep? He thought back to the time they finished dyeing his hair and decided it had been about four hours.

Usually, Yoongi slept in broken sleep, waking up every few hours. But this time he just completely passed out, no interruptions. He remembered that prior to falling asleep, Hoseok had been raking his fingers through his hair.

"Did you have something to do with it?" Yoongi whispered to the sleeping figure he layed on, the smile not leaving his face.

He brought his hand up and brushed a few strands of hair out of Hoseok's eyes. "They're all right aren't they?" He sighed, "I like you don't I?"

Hoseok stirred in his sleep and Yoongi's heart stopped for a second. Surely he couldn't have heard? Yoongi shook his head. Impossible.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, his voice husky and thick with sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at the pink haired man lying on him.

"Hey." Yoongi responded, not moving his head from where it was nestled in the younger's arm.

Hoseok smiled down at the older before yawning.

"What time is it?" He asked picking up different strands of Yoongi's hair, then watching them flop back down onto his head.

"Around 5:30."

Hoseok groaned and closed his eyes once more.

"I should probably start heading back home. Jungkook has no cooking skill whatsoever and I don't need him burning down the apartment trying to make dinner." Yoongi shook his head.

"He'll be fine. If he's smart he'll order takeout. You should stay here and I'll make you something." He breathed out as he sat up and stretched, feeling his joints crack. Hoseok thought for a second before sighing.

"Alright, just let me give him a call alright?" Yoongi nodded. He stood up and walked over to the kitchen to begin cooking as the younger dialled Jungkook's number.

Yoongi sighed as he stepped into the kitchen. What should he make? What was he good at making? Not much, to be quite honest.

He settled on glass noodles as it was one of the only things he could cook well. His mom always used to make it for him when he was younger, so the recipe was basically burned into his brain.

Hoseok walked into the kitchen as Yoongi began pouring the noodles into the boiling water.

"Whatcha making?" He asked, slipping his phone into his back pocket.

"Stir fry with glass noodles." Yoongi responded, humming as he stirred the noodles around in the pot.

"Awesome." Hoseok mused, "Do you need any help?"

Yoongi nodded and pointed to the fridge.

"Pick out whatever vegetables you want and start chopping them up alright?"

"Got it."

---------------

"This is so good! I never had you marked as a cook Yoongi." They were both sat back on the couch, Yoongi flipping through the channels until he found something he could tolerate, all the while Hoseok was basically inhaling his food.

Yoongi chuckled.

"I'm not really, that's one of the only things I can actually make." He smiled and picked up the chopsticks he had resting on the table.

Hoseok shrugged.

"Nonetheless, it's awesome. I might just have you cook for me more often." He winked at Yoongi and smiled cheekily.

Yoongi laughed and poked Hoseok in the face with one of his chopsticks.

"You might have to work for it next time coffee boy." He laughed.

Hoseok pouted.

"C'mon, being this attractive isn't enough?" He asked beginning to laugh towards the end of the sentence.

Yoongi snorted and shoved the younger's shoulder lightly.

"It might contribute to a bit of it."

-----------------
A/N:
:)))))
Also, fun fact: I'm writing a holiday one shot book. A new one shot will be posted every day until Christmas.
If you're interested it's called "The twelve days of one shots"

- Charlie