Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material

"God dammit."

"What's up stranger?"

It had been approximately one week since the incident at the dance studio and Yoongi would be lying if he said that it hadn't been on his mind basically every moment of the day.

Because it most definitely was.

Even now as he sat at his usual table in the coffee shop, and stealing glances at the particular dancer... He could not get over how he felt when he was in such a close proximity to Hoseok. Was it strange that when he looked down at his hands all he could think about was how it felt to have them on the younger's hips?

Yoongi looked up at the voice who answered to his quiet curse after he came to realise all of these facts.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and smirked, leaning against the table Yoongi sat at. "No seriously, what's up?"

Yoongi sighed and focused on his coffee, causing a worried look to cross over Jungkook's face before the younger sat across from Yoongi. "Spill."

"It's just.." Yoongi paused, "Have you ever been in a place where your mind just kind of stops working?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Elaborate."

"So example, you can't stop thinking about... Someone. Your mind ties literally everything to that person and you can't get anything done and it's frustrating." Yoongi absentmindedly dropped another sugar cube into his coffee, part of his brain wondering how it would alter the taste.

Jungkook's eyes widened, a smile stretching across his face.

"Oh my god! Your lovesick aren't you!" He asked, causing the older's face to redden against his own will. Yoongi pulled his slightly too big sweater up to cover the bottom half of his face, scowling underneath the fabric. "You are!"

Yoongi tried to threaten the younger with a glare, but all it seemed to do was make Jungkook smile wider. "Now let's see," he smirked, "I wonder who it could be?"
"Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled, making the brunette look over and Yoongi nearly dive over the table to clamp a hand over Jungkook's mouth.

"Yeah?" Came an answer as he handed a customer their drink and flashed them a smile.

"Tell Jin-Hyung I'm taking my break now!" The younger replied, making Yoongi release the breath he had been holding in.

"Will do!"

"You're an asshole" Yoongi mumbled.

"I knew it though!" The younger whisper-yelled, "You have a crush on Hoseok don't you!"

"I don't have a crush on Hoseok!"

"You and me both know that's a lie." Jungkook chuckled, "C'mon! I live with the guy. If you just admit that you like him I might be able to drop some hints to him that you're most definitely boyfriend material."

"I think I'll pass." Yoongi grumbled and ran a hand through his hair.

Jungkook huffed before a smirk spread across his face.

"Hey Yoongi-Hyung," his voice was raised enough that anyone in the shop could probably hear.

"What? Why are you being so loud? Chill."

"I need to put more salt in this dispenser but.." He paused and lazily twisted at the top of the salt shaker, not putting any effort into it, "I just don't seem to be strong enough. You're strong, right Hyung?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and quickly glanced over at Hoseok, who had his eyes fixed on the two with an amused expression across his features.

"Jungkook I swear-"

"Right, Hyung?" Jungkook had an almost proud looking smirk upon his lips as Yoongi snatched the salt shaker out of the younger's hands, twisted off the top and set it on the table.

"Happy?" He asked.

"Very happy. You know, anyone would be lucky to be in a relationship with such a strong person like you, Hyung."

When Jungkook returned from his break that day, his arm was quite sore from being smacked many times by a certain lovesick man named Min Yoongi.

---------------

"It's a wonder how Yoongi is still single. You should snatch him up while you still can Hobi-Hyung."

"Okay Jungkook, what's up with you today?"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the younger and slid a coffee onto the counter.

"Like yeah, he's pretty great, and he's attractive. But, you've been praising him so much today, did you lose a bet to him or something?" The older asked, leaning against the counter.

"Who lost a bet?" Seokjin emerged from the back, carrying two new full cans of whipped cream, then glaring at Hoseok as the dancer emptied one of the other cans of whipped cream into his mouth.

Hoseok wiped a bit of whipped cream off of his face and shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure Jungkook did, but I honestly don't know."

Seokjin turned to Jungkook and raised an eyebrow.

"What did you do now?" He sighed. Although he loved his job, at some points in time Seokjin wondered if he really worked at a coffee shop, or a daycare.

"I didn't do anything! I was just expressing how great I think Yoongi-Hyung is, and Hoseok-Hyung seems to find that weird!" The youngest defended himself and pouted slightly.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin asked, "Thats the blonde one Hoseok has a crush on right?"

"I don't have a crush on Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed, his face heating up as he glared at Seokjin.

"That's a lie." Jungkook and Seokjin both said in unison, crossing their arms across their chests.

"Jin-Hyung, Your boyfriend goes into Yoongi-Hyung's shop a lot right?" Jungkook asked the oldest.

Seokjin shrugged.

"Namjoon? I mean, I wouldn't say a lot... But he does like to stop in there to chat with Yoongi. Why?"

Jungkook smirked and giggled lightly.

"You should tell him to drop hints at Yoongi-Hyung that this," Jungkook poked Hoseok's chest, "Is boyfriend material."

Hoseok looked down at Jungkook's finger which was pressed into the material of his apron.

"Please tell me you're not being serious."

"I'm not being serious." Jungkook replied before grinning and leaning up to Hoseok's ear. "Ps. I'm lying."

----------------------------
A/N:
Yo yo yo! We hit 1k reads! Thanks a ton guys!
Also, a Happy (late) Birthday to Jin!